Next Labour leader

Zorro

1 hour ago, harley said:

While not wishing him dead I think the UK would be in better place now if he had snuffed it. Looks like he used his Covid infection as an excuse to hide in another hypothetical refrigerator & not attend further Cobra meetings after his herd immunity plan killed thousands.

Yes I understand the anger towards him,the same anger I had for Thatcher. Unfortunately Scotland is stuck with a government we didn't vote for. Boris is a liar and a cheat who in my opinion didn't have Covid but used it as an excuse not to be questioned by the media.

10 minutes ago, EKX16 said:

Yes I understand the anger towards him,the same anger I had for Thatcher. 

In my view Thatcher was the catalyst for the current independence movement. She was a one for tearing up convention like employee rights etc in pursuit of her ambition to turn the UK into a giant version of Midsommer. The biggest convention she tore up was the notion of the UK as a union of nations and her deliberate blindness to the fact that Scotland was just never going to accept her vision.

16 minutes ago, EKX16 said:

Boris is a liar and a cheat who in my opinion didn't have Covid but used it as an excuse not to be questioned by the media.

He is a proven liar but you are getting a bit off the reservation, conspiracy theory there. You do realise that for that to be true multiple NHS employees from consultants to cleaners would have to be sworn to secracy.  I read Russia Today regularly and they have never suggested such a cover up. I do think he may not gave been so seriously I'll as made out. 

4 hours ago, gdevoy said:

He is a proven liar but you are getting a bit off the reservation, conspiracy theory there. You do realise that for that to be true multiple NHS employees from consultants to cleaners would have to be sworn to secracy.  I read Russia Today regularly and they have never suggested such a cover up. I do think he may not gave been so seriously I'll as made out. 

The desired effect of not being in the frontline certainly paid off. I see your point about the NHS employees.

As far as Labour's next leader I think Keir Starmer is in this for the long haul. Can't think of anyone else who would step up to the plate. The Tories on the other hand have plenty of idiots to choose from. Who would replace Nicola Sturgeon when her time comes ?

1 hour ago, EKX16 said:

As far as Labour's next leader I think Keir Starmer is in this for the long haul. Can't think of anyone else who would step up to the plate. The Tories on the other hand have plenty of idiots to choose from. Who would replace Nicola Sturgeon when her time comes ?

Angus Robertson for one, theres quite a few actually.

2 hours ago, EKX16 said:

Boris makes quite a few Tory MPs look over qualfied for the job. In fact our postie would easily do a better job.

Edited by gdevoy

36 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Boris makes quite a few Tory MPs look over qualfied for the job. In fact our postie would easily do a better job.

The Eton Tosser and Tango man will go down in History as the worst leaders in a pandemic and with blood on their hands with thousands of lives tracically wasted because of them

4 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Yeah but could he hang off a zipwire with his suit trousers up his crack, waving flags? That's mad skillz! xD

Screenshot_20200705_001641.jpg.58e985494b26e9fa15a70248a11857f3.jpg

Edited by Scooter