Next Labour leader

Zorro

23 minutes ago, Prahakillie said:

Yes, but Stanley Johnson wasn't born in France.

You can't pass nationality on down the line forever so I very much doubt his grandchildren are eligible.

My friend wasn’t born in Spain either , and his father only lived in Spain for a few years . They “left” because of the Franco purges and that’s the reason the Spanish govt were offering citizenship . 

5 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

My friend wasn’t born in Spain either , and his father only lived in Spain for a few years . They “left” because of the Franco purges and that’s the reason the Spanish govt were offering citizenship . 

Different countries, different rules.

As I understand it one of your parents has to be a French citizen at the time of your birth for you to become a French citizen (by descent).

So Stanley Johnson can become a French citizen if he wants but it won't help his grandchildren as was stated.

19 hours ago, Zorro said:

I remember you saying the same about Corbyn. How’d that work out for you?

I suppose if my party had swung violently to the right (again) I’d be trying to brush off his comments as a quip too. 

You’re some guy. Saying Labour has swung violently to the right is not remotely worthy of you on any political analysis.  Right wing is the xenophobic SNP supporters talking about making a human chain at the border to keep out “the English”. Or ranting against black lives matter all over social media, with absolutely no self awareness about the progressive image of their party. Wait till someone tells them we need 800k new people to make Indy work.  Even if you were right about your violent swing to the right poppycock , that seems to be the only way they can win in Scotland as we voted for Blair and Brown (Red tories according to the dafties) in huge numbers and rejected the left wing agenda under Corbyn. Of course I already know it’s wishful thinking p1sh that’s Scotland is left wing. Make up your mind, one day you’re a practical centrist the next you’re Che Guevara. 

5EBF98E3-D678-49CD-B61F-0A4B58CACA58.jpeg.96d4f49c520c21e1d12fc4637b5014b3.jpeg

Alyn Smith MP’s partner. Civic nationalism. 

86196D89-6A58-41EF-A917-E065422C1504.jpeg.e52971a4581f7566d688c49c795fa604.jpeg

Our Killie friend, Smiffy........

8E586714-EF18-49E8-B32A-0C9785D2FDF6.jpeg.f69b2517002b06e88fc0f3e9a9d5ebf4.jpeg

Maybe a Wall round about Glasgow and Lanarkshire would be more effective. 

52F750D6-A9C0-4158-B8B6-F9F54B22151E.jpeg.456114cf43da87c6406908697d124c60.jpeg
Violently Right Wing Labour. 

Edited by Mclean07

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

You’re some guy. Saying Labour has swung violently to the right is not remotely worthy of you on any political analysis.  Right wing is the xenophobic SNP supporters talking about making a human chain at the border to keep out “the English”. Or ranting against black lives matter all over social media, with absolutely no self awareness about the progressive image of their party. Wait till someone tells them we need 800k new people to make Indy work.  Even if you were right about your violent swing to the right poppycock , that seems to be the only way they can win in Scotland as we voted for Blair and Brown (Red tories according to the dafties) in huge numbers and rejected the left wing agenda under Corbyn. Of course I already know it’s wishful thinking p1sh that’s Scotland is left wing. Make up your mind, one day you’re a practical centrist the next you’re Che Guevara. 

5EBF98E3-D678-49CD-B61F-0A4B58CACA58.jpeg.96d4f49c520c21e1d12fc4637b5014b3.jpeg

Alyn Smith MP’s partner. Civic nationalism. 

Our Killie friend, Smiffy........

8E586714-EF18-49E8-B32A-0C9785D2FDF6.jpeg.f69b2517002b06e88fc0f3e9a9d5ebf4.jpeg

Maybe a Wall round about Glasgow and Lanarkshire would be more effective. 

52F750D6-A9C0-4158-B8B6-F9F54B22151E.jpeg.456114cf43da87c6406908697d124c60.jpeg
Violently Right Wing Labour. 

Scotland must be the only country in the world where self isolating our country from a bordering Nation where the virus is out of control is seen as politically provocative rather than a necessary and sensible public health measure!

Read this and tell me the union makes sense,  its OK to put a birder around Leicester but not Scotland?

Honestly your union at all costs is beyond ridiculous,  to the point you will willfully put peoples lives at risk to protect it, and prevent any preception that we have any right to stop people coming into our country who may represent a hazard to our efforts to eradicate the virus.

You're not better then Boris, in fact you're worse as he doesn't in anyway care, you should but your priorities are so skewed by your bitterness that you can't even see trees in the middle of a forest. 

Only way Labour will make inroads into the seats they lost in England and Wales is to move to the right as did Tony Blair. For some reason Keir Starmer reminds me of Tony Blair. Boris is a total numpty but folk south of the border seem to have taken a liking to him especially in areas you would never expect a Tory to win. The hierarchy in the Tory party will be keeping an eye on Boris Johnson's ratings and performances and if they feel he is going to be a liability he will go.

18 minutes ago, EKX16 said:

Only way Labour will make inroads into the seats they lost in England and Wales is to move to the right as did Tony Blair. For some reason Keir Starmer reminds me of Tony Blair. Boris is a total numpty but folk south of the border seem to have taken a liking to him especially in areas you would never expect a Tory to win. The hierarchy in the Tory party will be keeping an eye on Boris Johnson's ratings and performances and if they feel he is going to be a liability he will go.

Like the same way Thatcher went

22 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Our Killie friend, Smiffy.......

It does your credibility, if you had any left, no good to quote another internet daftie just as mad as yourself, and probably without permission.

"she's been given an agenda" 9_9

Confusing people and feeding them false info was the fuel that propelled your unionist PM Bozo into Downing St, and they have continued this tactic ever since, to the detriment of the population of England.

The Professor & Chair of Global Public Health at Edinburgh University is one public health expert who's contribution to the debate has been so easy to comprehend and so clear, we're lucky to have her.

She addresses that we haven't seen a spike in cases as lockdown is slowly eased and says it will be very hard to reverse it withoit another drastic lockdown, like Leicester. By the time you have clear evidence of exponential growth it's too late. 

I wonder if folk want us to repeat the mistakes of Westminster, just to get it up the ScotGov?! 

8 hours ago, Scooter said:

I wonder if folk want us to repeat the mistakes of Westminster, just to get it up the ScotGov?! 

Some do, but most rabid yoons like the deranged smiffy and his equally deranged mate McLean just want Scot Gov to 'do as its told and to know their place and get back in their box'.

Delusional and dangerous.

16 minutes ago, Zorro said:

This up to date map tells a very different story from @Mclean07’s mate Smiffy’s one.  

BD53CC05-4606-4AD3-85B2-5EDB1E7520A3.jpeg

and its been confirmed the outbreak in Dumfries has come from two factories in Gretna with a mixed Scottish and English workers and the other was from a local Nurse who works in...... Carlisle.

Wonder if smiffy will twist these facts.

11 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

and its been confirmed the outbreak in Dumfries has come from two factories in Gretna with a mixed Scottish and English workers and the other was from a local Nurse who works in...... Carlisle.

Wonder if smiffy will twist these facts.

B@stard English, eh? Send them home! And that nurse, a pigging traitor!  

12 hours ago, Killie71 said:

Which begs the question, where did Smiffy's come from?

These maps are meaningless without the dates they apply and the methods used to collect the data. I'm not absolutely certain Zoro's "counter map" tells the whole story either. My impression generally is that infection is lower north of the border but that could be party due to a lower population.

Blame games are not going to help anybody and neither is announcing the UK is open for foreign travel without talking to the administrations in all parts first.