January transfer

Craigieboy

2 minutes ago, Kanyon said:

Usually means they haven’t been playing therefor are not fit and ready to play. We need ready first team players not guys who’ll take weeks to get up to speed.

Unless you sign a couple on longer contracts with next season in mind.

or even with a view to cashing in by this time next year.

at the moment it looks like there’s no plan whatsoever

There can't be a Killie fan out there that is not getting a bit anxious and frustrated that we've seen nothing positive so far in 2020 building our squad for the remainder of the season. Kiltie apart, who I still consider as one of our own rather than an addition.  What truth if any is there behind YMs return,which most if not all of us crave, being condition of AD being given the job as manager?  Is this just conjecture or is there is no foundation, does seem that way or he'd be training with us by now. 

7 hours ago, chubbs said:

Kiltie has proven he can play in the Premier and would have had a lot more appearances if it wasn't for past injuries .... Thomas has, more often than not, been a damp squib. 

We’ll agree to disagree, happy to be proven wrong about Kiltie though as would love him to do well, unsure about the proven though...

57 minutes ago, Robert said:

Red card for speaking my mind.  That will do for me.  Goodbye. 

I only post to get red cards. Most the folk on this forum are deluded plonkers wouldn't worry about them. It's because they know your right and we are a shambles of a club again. Have been since the part time team knocked us out of europe. The dream was over before it started. We don't even have a manager now ha. I dont consider dyer to be one. Poor guy will be sacked at end of the season 

28 minutes ago, andy123 said:

I only post to get red cards. Most the folk on this forum are deluded plonkers wouldn't worry about them. It's because they know your right and we are a shambles of a club again. Have been since the part time team knocked us out of europe. The dream was over before it started. We don't even have a manager now ha. I dont consider dyer to be one. Poor guy will be sacked at end of the season 

Your genuine passion for Kilmarnock FC is truly humbling.

1 hour ago, Rml said:

Your club died.

Did they????  Check to see if your a real killie fan or not. I was at ibrox on boxing day was you there? or are you just a keyboard warrior you comebacks are so poor. You really think any fan if any other club would come on here to wind you up hahahaha nuts mate get a grip. I'm a killie fan a very pissed off one as this season has promised so much and delivered nothing. 

1 hour ago, NorfolkG said:

Your genuine passion for Kilmarnock FC is truly humbling.

I show passion when the players on the field show passion. In the last 6 games we haven't scored a goal very hard to get passionate about that and I'm not alone rugby park atmosphere has been s**te this season. But what happens on the park effects what happens in the stand. 

26 minutes ago, andy123 said:

Did they????  Check to see if your a real killie fan or not. I was at ibrox on boxing day was you there? or are you just a keyboard warrior you comebacks are so poor. You really think any fan if any other club would come on here to wind you up hahahaha nuts mate get a grip. I'm a killie fan a very pissed off one as this season has promised so much and delivered nothing. 

Simply a pest.

8 hours ago, andy123 said:

You were at ibrox on Boxing Day... and every other time the huns have played at home this season. 

3 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

With Dom Thomas going out on loan after a kiltie recall is a bit suspicious. 

I think I have a good guess to as why the that Kiltie plays as a 10(which we are in bad need of) and Dom Thomas is pretty much a winger so it must mean that the club must be eyeing a few deals if were brave enough to send him on loan.

Ok Sherlock 

21 minutes ago, Alan56 said:

48 pages of nothing. Nearly 100000 views. How many more before we get even one new face? I will check back next Friday. 

Who invited Dr Doom over?

Could you not have come on here with a Leigh Griffiths or Aiden McGeady rumour instead of this cynicism? I would even have settled for Kevin Nisbett. 

It's the middle of January and transfer speculation is one of the few entertainments left to us. 

5 hours ago, Killieboykfc said:

You were at ibrox on Boxing Day... and every other time the huns have played at home this season. 

Nope that's the only time I've been this season. Club deck not sure the huns around us were best pleased killie fans were in it. But still a great freebie as much as you can eat n drink