January transfer

Craigieboy

I genuinely believe that we have got players on our radar and are speaking to them. However, agents being agents, always try to get the best deal for their player (and rightly so) therefore they wait till near the end of the window before deciding.

5 minutes ago, CBFC said:

I genuinely believe that we have got players on our radar and are speaking to them. However, agents being agents, always try to get the best deal for their player (and rightly so) therefore they wait till near the end of the window before deciding.

That was what we were told in the summer and ended up with sow and Jackson. 

2 hours ago, CBFC said:

Same for every team but we appear to be well behind.

not a great start to a career move when they end up begrudgingly joining Kilmarnock cause a better offer never arrived. Won’t exactly have then buzzing to play for KFC.

3 hours ago, andydippy said:

Rangers and the colour orange maybe. 

Not that it's actually funny, just overused Scottish "fitba banter". 

ahh right. Poor humour in my opinion. I did hear someone at Livingstone away shout f**k off kenny millar you orange b*****d. We need to remember all clubs have one or two idiot supporters. Also seen our wana be killie casuals fighting outside hamilton away fannies. Wonder why I was at those games if I was a rangers fan. Must had only gone to hamilton for the free pie and Livingstone for the super nil nil 

11 hours ago, Killieboykfc said:

You were at ibrox on Boxing Day... and every other time the huns have played at home this season. 

still waiting for you to explain why I was at Livingstone away and hamilton away of I'm a rangers fan:7:. Was also in wales missed the home humiliation due to been on holiday tho

1 hour ago, Richaway said:

Same for every team but we appear to be well behind.

not a great start to a career move when they end up begrudgingly joining Kilmarnock cause a better offer never arrived. Won’t exactly have then buzzing to play for KFC.

It didn't seem to adversely affect Mulumbu or Greg Stewart. 

Just now, NorfolkG said:

I’ll take Kilmarnock’s one or two halfwits over Sevco’s thousands of rancid, sectarian hooligans.

A despicable new club. An unwelcome addition to our game.

Yes I hate rangers and celtic too. But we aren't perfect so that's why I don't call out other teams supporters. Of course the old film will have more idiots than us because they have more fans. Hearts hibs Aberdeen and Dundee utd have more idiots than us. But we have more than St Johnstone. What's your point caller? 

1 minute ago, andy123 said:

Yes I hate rangers and celtic too. But we aren't perfect so that's why I don't call out other teams supporters. Of course the old film will have more idiots than us because they have more fans. Hearts hibs Aberdeen and Dundee utd have more idiots than us. But we have more than St Johnstone. What's your point caller? 

That Sevco are rotten.

19 minutes ago, andy123 said:

It’s as if your trying to beat my score.