January transfer

Craigieboy

32 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We won't get relegated but even if we do, we'd play Ayr 4 times.

yeh but he couldn't get tickets for the away came as the club would unfairly give them to the supporters buses due to every person that goes to away games go on the supporters bus. Add that to the shambles of this season 

9 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Realistically who could we sign that would make a big difference in that game? We'd still play the same 10 behind the ball counter attacking game that's been successful last 2 seasons. 

With Millar gone we now have absolutely no pace in the squad, so harder to get out from the back. So a forward with some pace and ball control would be an asset.

At present, against Celtic, we will be camped in our half waiting on the inevitable.

Just now, mitch14 said:

We did it fine at Ibrox

Counter attack meets you can break up the park at speed. How many times did we do that at Ibrox and how many chances did we create in that game? 
I would predict now that Celtic will be the 7th league game in a row that we haven’t scored. 
Maybe someone can tell us the last time that happened but it must be a a long time ago. 

1 minute ago, GCM said:

With Millar gone we now have absolutely no pace in the squad, so harder to get out from the back. So a forward with some pace and ball control would be an asset.

At present, against Celtic, we will be camped in our half waiting on the inevitable.

Just remind me apart from St Johnstone away when Millars pace actually made a difference this season? 

2 minutes ago, GCM said:

never mind Celtic will probably play that way against queens park. We dont have a plan b

Team on Saturday will be 

Bransescu

SOD

Niko

Bruce

Del Fab

Dicker

Power 

El Mak 

McKenzie 

Kiltie/Burke

Brophy

and I’d wager that’s what it will look like until the end if the season. Until Findlay returns. Sure we will bring in 2/3 bodies again but totally unconvinced we’ll improve the starting 11. 

2 minutes ago, pmonty3 said:

Team on Saturday will be 

Bransescu

SOD

Niko

Bruce

Del Fab

Dicker

Power 

El Mak 

McKenzie 

Kiltie/Burke

Brophy

and I’d wager that’s what it will look like until the end if the season. Until Findlay returns. Sure we will bring in 2/3 bodies again but totally unconvinced we’ll improve the starting 11. 

I thought Findlay was now fit to play.

2 minutes ago, pmonty3 said:

Team on Saturday will be 

Bransescu

SOD

Niko

Bruce

Del Fab

Dicker

Power 

El Mak 

McKenzie 

Kiltie/Burke

Brophy

This 100%

10 minutes ago, pmonty3 said:

Team on Saturday will be 

Bransescu

SOD

Niko

Bruce

Del Fab

Dicker

Power 

El Mak 

McKenzie 

Kiltie/Burke

Brophy

The way things are going I can’t help thinking this will be a petty accurate prediction  

past couple of weeks fair dragged in ,  even the supposed "in the know" whispers from past years have been more absent than usual other than the random fake news Troll or 2 ......

Still just about clinging on to the idea or is it hope -- that Fowler and AD had some sort of constructed plan in place and its just matter of time before deals which been negotiated over past few weeks are concluded/ publicly confirmed ..............

Not that would want a sudden Lee Clark moment of all getting announced at same time -----just at least a couple signings this week including that Striker at least would go a long way to get positivity back in time for the Cup tie and games to quickly follow on