January transfer

Craigieboy

1 hour ago, KFC_Macca said:

JJ has a long long way to go to have a career even remotely comparable to Burke’s. At this stage, I would say his chances are slim 

7 minutes ago, James K Polk said:

Yes one is 36 years old (and has already played for Rangers and 3 teams in the English Championship) and the other is 25 years old.

JJs main attribute has always been in his pace, which will go at some point. Burke may have a lost a couple of yards over the years but retains the trickery and intelligence that he has always had. JJ will do well to have had half the career Burke has had.

I though the debate was about who is currently the better player. 

If we're discussing who is the best player at their respective peaks, then I agree that it's Burke every time. 

1 hour ago, Thebigguy68 said:

No difference of opinion from me when we are talking non football aspects

I would agree with the point you should let your crusade on jj go you are without any doubt in the minority with your opinion( which I fully respect is the basis of any forum btw) but you are flogging a dead horse here. The difference between these two players taking into account their killie career is that one of them will always be welcomed back with open arms by the vast majority of our support whilst the other one should think very carefully before he tries to ,

2 minutes ago, andydippy said:

As far as I can see we need another striker, preferably a goal scorer, another winger with a bit of pace and a more creative midfielder. 

Cant imagine we will see a striker. But a seriously fast winger and creative midfielder would be my priority certainly

33 minutes ago, Dcktid91 said:

Start of the season Cosgrove linked with Lazio. January window linked with NY Red bulls. Scottish media. Gobsh*tes

Aye bit the absolute ******s lap this s**t up, and some actually think this is f**kijg real.  Its hilarious,  some of the Zombies actually beleive a guy they signed from Dundee for £50k is about to be "snapped up" by Juventus for £10million..

1 hour ago, Beaker71 said:

Aye bit the absolute ******s lap this s**t up, and some actually think this is f**kijg real.  Its hilarious,  some of the Zombies actually beleive a guy they signed from Dundee for £50k is about to be "snapped up" by Juventus for £10million..

Even better, seen an article where if someone offers them £2m for Jordan Jones he can go. 

To be fair it was HITC, it still made me laugh thoughxD

12 hours ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

They're obviously using their pals in the media to try and coax someone into a bid to raise the required £10m to see them through until the end of the season. I would be very surprised if Barcelona have even heard of Alfredo Morelos.

Who actually approves for this to go to print?