January transfer

Craigieboy

2 hours ago, DuncD said:

You are very childish. 

We are currently winless in 7 and the club is in an unrecognisable state compared to last year. Of course questions are going to be asked as at our current rate we are looking at relegation. We need to step up on and off the park. When a club is not doing well as a paying member to club for tickets/merch and a TIK paying member I am entitled to ask questions about what staff is contributing. I liked Fowler as a player and I have been questioning board decisions and management but you seem to just pick up on one person.

But you are picking on one person. He’s been in the role for around 9 weeks and you expect miracles already! Cut him some slack as the winter window is not the answer to our problems. We need a full summer window to fix that.

The current demise started last May and I certainly don’t expect one man to fix all that’s wrong in 9 weeks. 

Surely our current predicament with the manager only in charge until May ( if even that ) , and the form really narrows our ability to attract players ? 4 days to go, no real links, no teal interest or rumours. But hey, AD says he'd be happy to go forward with his current squad . In free fall and look favourites for one of the bottom two places . Going to be a long few months !!

18 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

But you are picking on one person. He’s been in the role for around 9 weeks and you expect miracles already! Cut him some slack as the winter window is not the answer to our problems. We need a full summer window to fix that.

The current demise started last May and I certainly don’t expect one man to fix all that’s wrong in 9 weeks. 

Picking on one person? You clearly have an agenda and haven’t read any other of my posts. As I have questioning, rightfully, AD appt, the boards ability to look beyond the current week for planning and the players commitment. Iv merely questioned why Fowler has landed that job as he hasn’t had a role like that before. 

And I just met my mother for coffee and can confirm that no she didn’t shag Fowler but said he was a lovely guy but not a patch on Danny Invincible. To answer your earlier ugly retort you childish man.

30 minutes ago, DuncD said:

Picking on one person? You clearly have an agenda and haven’t read any other of my posts. As I have questioning, rightfully, AD appt, the boards ability to look beyond the current week for planning and the players commitment. Iv merely questioned why Fowler has landed that job as he hasn’t had a role like that before. 

And I just met my mother for coffee and can confirm that no she didn’t shag Fowler but said he was a lovely guy but not a patch on Danny Invincible. To answer your earlier ugly retort you childish man.

Suggest you read your posts again. You’ve given Fowler lots of unwarranted abuse.

Heard your maw thought Gary Locke was better than Danny

2 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

Contracted to CSKA until 2022 and they are releasing him two years early, why ?  Has had a few good starts at clubs then nothing. 

Presumably because he is a bam?

I think I would take him to be honest.  It's another option in the forward positions.  Has to be better than St Clair and his previous counterparts Jackson and Sow?

If he signs for another SPL club on a free transfer and we haven't at least inquired, it's a measure of how much of a shambles we have become.

Edited by BR1869

19 minutes ago, BR1869 said:

Presumably because he is a bam?

I think I would take him to be honest.  It's another option in the forward positions.  Has to be better than St Clair and his previous counterparts Jackson and Sow?

If he signs for another SPL club on a free transfer and we haven't at least inquired, it's a measure of how much of a shambles we have become.

From a playing point of view ok, but do we need another potentially divisive player in the dressing room ?