January transfer

Craigieboy

1 minute ago, Sandman396 said:

But we are in a position to fritter away Wilson??

You take your own advice on the taking nonsense front

Difference is, Tshibola will go on to have a bigger and better future than Wilson, I’d put a wager on it. 

We also haven’t frittered Wilson away, he isn’t currently good enough for us. Send him out on loan to play and see what happens with his progression. Pretty simple really.

i Can’t actually believe there isn’t even a rumour right now! This is proper alarming how quiet the club has been over the past 6 months. When we were flying everyone was talking, social media was class and there was a real connection between club and fans. A helluva lot of players out of contract in the summer and whoever interviews dyer doesn’t ask why? Or if there is any progress. I fell back in love with the club last year and right now I feel like I’ve been married 10 years and it’s just staying together for the kids type of feeling! Shambles and the fans deserve better. You take the praise when it’s going good but hide when it’s going wrong... very good Mr Bowie! Very good indeed! Still going tomorrow but the buzz has gone. 

12 minutes ago, jasper said:

Oh, please God, no; it's hard enough to see the pondlife rejoicing about Brexit without it being suggested that we should be interested in a very average player such as Tshibola. This is one really foul day.

All we need is politics to appear on this thread. NOOOOOOOOO!

8 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

We also haven’t frittered Wilson away, he isn’t currently good enough for us. Send him out on loan to play and see what happens with his progression. Pretty simple really.

Except that this loan will take him up to the end of his contract.

Assuming the club offers him a new contract - far from certain - there's every chance he will reject their offer.

One loan too many, I'd say.

We really seem to be getting left behind by others here. Struggling to recruit this window. No sign of any pre contracts. No sign of new deals for those out of contract in the summer.

I don’t buy into the difficult to get deals done patter. Others are managing it fine. We failed to prepare properly for the window and we are paying the price now.