January transfer

Craigieboy

1 minute ago, skyhigh said:

2 or 3 deals gonna stop folk stressing?

Doubt it. It would ease the pressure ahead of a tough week of fixtures though. If we don’t get anyone in tonight then the players better be on the ball from the off tomorrow or things could turn against them

Just now, piffer said:

If papering the cracks keeps us in the division then that’s what we need to do right now. 

And what do we do in the Summer then? No manager, 5 players signed on for next year no one after then. We need to rebuild a foundation that we had under Steve Clarke.

Mulumbu does not do that.

1 minute ago, KillieBantam said:

And what do we do in the Summer then? No manager, 5 players signed on for next year no one after then. We need to rebuild a foundation that we had under Steve Clarke.

What do we do when we brought in no quality and end up in the championship, I know what I'd rather do. Not every signing has to be a young player on a 5 year deal, there has to be an element of what  we need right now. 

Just now, KillieBantam said:

I'd rather be rebuilding again as a top flight team than a championship team. I’d love us to be building a team for the next few years right now but I don’t see it happening. With the current free fall I want guys in to keep us in the league whether that be Mulumbu or anyone else and if it’s three, six, twelve months or longer who cares.