January transfer

Craigieboy

3 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Can only assume Bruce is leaving and an experienced veteran player with injury issues and former player was put into google 

2 minutes ago, skygod said:

Does that mean Bruce will be getting his contract cancelled?

We should be pulling Waters out of there tonight.

Alessio must be pissing himself laughing at this circus.

Agee entirely get Waters back.... we paid a fee for Broadfoot and he probably had us over a barrel for higher wages. Nightmare on Rugby Road!!

Edited by tanerba'Tam

Anybody who still thinks dyer was innocent in aa leaving the club must now realise the truth with Broadfoot coming back . He clearly undermined him with the players when he was there and as I said before should have left with Clark! Hopefully we stay up and clear the lot of them out in the summer.

1 minute ago, BluenwhiteARMY said:

Him and findlay were the best pairing weve had in a long time in defence. Just saying...

He was also s**te this season and threw alessio under the bus before he had a chance. Our team was also one of the best in the league before Clarke left and they were found out for being a bunch of imposters 

3 minutes ago, bizza_89 said:

We’ve been short of some defensive flair since last January. A CB is the missing piece of the puzzle. We’re great upfront, scoring for fun, we just can’t seem to defend. Why won’t the club sign a centre back!?!? 

- said naebdy

Haha

I dont care either, not going tommorow now. Dyer is a complete fool and not a manager. We have been seriously found out and not just today. 

I do hope who goes gives it both barrels to Dyer, he deserves it. As said in a previous post, I did not want Broadfoot to leave when he did but to pay money for him, "oh my actual god".

Laughing stock.

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

Nah. 

He threw the KILLIE manager under the  bus in the summer with zero regard for us so if I want to calm him a c**t I will. 

Killie manager was a muppet.

broadfoot will be able to tell the full story now to the press. Looking forward to it going public!