January transfer

Craigieboy

Fowler is the most disastrous presence our club has had to endure in decades. Even worse than MJ who we were never relegated under at least.

If we somehow survive this season a statue should be built of Alessio for somehow getting 23 points from 18 games with this shower of s**t squad

Just now, TLC said:

Fowler is the most disastrous presence our club has had to endure in decades. Even worse than MJ who we were never relegated under at least.

If we somehow survive this season a statue should be built of Alessio for somehow getting 23 points from 18 games with this shower of s**t squad

Ludicrous 

26 minutes ago, skygod said:

I've no confidence in the board to appoint such a manager. They can hardly make an appointment which lasts for six months.

As for getting in "a manager sorting out scouting and associated football functions", isn't this  exactly what Fowler is supposed to be doing?

We've lurched from making a high-risk, high-cost appointment to making risk-averse choices in Dyer and Fowler. Once bitten, twice shy. We need someone in the boardroom who is a lot more astute. It's easy to spend money on capital projects; less so in the treacherous waters of football management.

Think that’s pretty much what I said. And personally I’d rather have an experienced, connected manager who is capable of working on building a network again. Fowler doesn’t have the background or knowledge to be expected to do that (which, to be fair, does beg the question: what does he have the background and knowledge to do?)

Dyer was an ‘easy’ option. But also a massive risk - his CV wouldn’t exactly catch the eye if he hadn’t already been at the club. 

The managerial decision the club needs to make for this summer is now huge.

If the sum total of our work is losing SOD for free in a few months and re-signing Broadfoot we need our collective heads examined. 

Just now, TLC said:

Alessio who also delivered our worst ever result against the Nomads ? He hardly did well In his transfer dealings either 

6 minutes ago, Kanyon said:

Anybody who still thinks dyer was innocent in aa leaving the club must now realise the truth with Broadfoot coming back . He clearly undermined him with the players when he was there and as I said before should have left with Clark! Hopefully we stay up and clear the lot of them out in the summer.

There’s certainly something in that. If he had backed AA then there is no way he would have allowed Broadfoot to return. 

We are a laughing stock. Genuinely embarrassed for us tonight.

Connah's Quay, the summer window,  Broadfoot leaves and slags us, sacking AA after players revolt instead of letting them follow Broadfoot out the door, Dyer no got a clue but we give him the job anyway after he loses every game, we then resign Broadfoot from one of the very few teams worse than us. Oh and let's pay a fee for him too. 

Stunning levels of incompetence. 

Just now, pmonty3 said:

We are a laughing stock. Genuinely embarrassed for us tonight.

Connah's Quay, the summer window,  Broadfoot leaves and slags us, sacking AA after players revolt instead of letting them follow Broadfoot out the door, Dyer no got a clue but we give him the job anyway after he loses every game, we then resign Broadfoot from one of the very few teams worse than us. Oh and let's pay a fee for him too. 

Stunning levels of incompetence. 

You couldnt actually make it up

1 minute ago, heynow2005 said:

Alessio who also delivered our worst ever result against the Nomads ? He hardly did well In his transfer dealings either 

He had Del Fabro, Mo and Niko playing well.

He got us third before our wafer-thin squad was hit by injury and suspension.

I wasn’t a massive fan, but the two months since his departure show, surely, that he was doing a pretty decent job? 

2 minutes ago, TLC said:

I’m sure I speak for the majority on here when I say how totally bored we are with your constant anti-Fowler nonsense. Away and troll somewhere else.