January transfer

Craigieboy

I don't know where to start.

When Fowler came in, I was willing to see past the fact he was grossly un-qualified, because I believed he could work with AA, with AA identifying players, and Fowler going and getting them. I now have absolutely no idea what he is doing in his role.

Then AA was sacked because the players didn't fancy him much. We haven't earned a single point since. 

We are now apparently signing a guy who, 6 months ago, was released and went straight to the papers to slaughter the manager. Not only are we signing him, we are paying a fee!! This player is 36, and a defender. We have one of the best defensive records in the league.

I would honestly believe that the senior players are calling the shots here, enabled by Fowler, if it wasn't such an insane thing to say.

Dyer doesn’t look good here. Pandering to the squad. Jobs for the boys again. Dicker and others untouchable no matter what they do. A second chance for Broadfoot who whether right or wrong handled things incredibly badly with AA and helped wreck things from the inside. 

No win tomorrow and Dyer can get to f**k. 

Fowler and the board not looking great either. It was obvious where the issues were and rather than address them they’ve brought more problems to the table

2 minutes ago, pmonty3 said:

We are a laughing stock. Genuinely embarrassed for us tonight.

Connah's Quay, the summer window,  Broadfoot leaves and slags us, sacking AA after players revolt instead of letting them follow Broadfoot out the door, Dyer no got a clue but we give him the job anyway after he loses every game, we then resign Broadfoot from one of the very few teams worse than us. Oh and let's pay a fee for him too. 

Stunning levels of incompetence. 

Paying a fee for him is certainly the cherry on the cake. You couldn’t have made that one up in a million years. 

3 minutes ago, Twonky65 said:

Killie manager was a muppet.

broadfoot will be able to tell the full story now to the press. Looking forward to it going public!

Ive heard similar about AA. However it doesnt matter what becomes public now cause since he was binned and Dyer and the players got what they wanted they have made an absolute arse of it. 

6 minutes ago, Twonky65 said:

The clown Alessio cost the club money due to this transfer.

broadfoot should never have been let go.

good to have a key part of our record breaking season back.

Bollocks. Broadfoot should have been binned for his lack of professionalism, and the fact he’s back is a complete joke. It also reflects extremely poorly on Alex Dyer, who now looks like he played a significant role in AA facing an impossible task.

Just now, NorfolkG said:

He had Del Fabro, Mo and Niko playing well.

He got us third before our wafer-thin squad was hit by injury and suspension.

I wasn’t a massive fan, but the two months since his departure show, surely, that he was doing a pretty decent job? 

Yeah we did go on a good run but there was signs it was starting to go a bit wrong , game away at Ross County apparently was shocking? 3-0 pumping from Livingston? I think theres been bigger problems underlying which is why we needed an outsider brought in to replace him.  Nothing against AD but I didnt think he was the man and nothing I've seen since has changed my mind .

12 minutes ago, Davidoff said:

I’m going to have a few weeks off from Killie. Yes we should follow our club up or down but after the highs of last year I simply cannot be bothered with the car crash that we are this season. 
mom dumbfounded by this signing. 
sort yourselves out,  if you don’t care why should I. 

Get a grip, did you watch us when we were s**te? Broadfoot may not be everybody’s cup of tea but at least when he’s on the park he tries like f**k and can be a leader unlike most of our team these days 

51 minutes ago, Big sexy said:

Totally agree who would u suggest

Clement would have been a good appointment, and would still be a good appointment. Experienced, knowledgable, connected, tactically astute. 

Of course there’s absolutely no reason why he or any decent name would be remotely interested at present.