January transfer

Craigieboy

1 minute ago, boydiesback said:

If only we had a fan representative on the board to make sure they know what we think and ensure ludicrous decisions are not taken!  Oh wait a minute we do have one!

What the f**k are TIK doing letting her loose on our club? Cancelling my DD tomorrow. They are all taking the piss.

Reality is it's BBs toy and his decision goes. 

Same as MJ really. 

Just now, Travis said:

Clement would have been a good appointment, and would still be a good appointment. Experienced, knowledgable, connected, tactically astute. 

Of course there’s absolutely no reason why he or any decent name would be remotely interested at present. 

Probably out our price range but like your thinking

2 minutes ago, heynow2005 said:

Yeah we did go on a good run but there was signs it was starting to go a bit wrong , game away at Ross County apparently was shocking? 3-0 pumping from Livingston? I think theres been bigger problems underlying which is why we needed an outsider brought in to replace him.  Nothing against AD but I didnt think he was the man and nothing I've seen since has changed my mind .

I agree to an extent but I feel we are much poorer now than we were right up until that Livi game.

I have no idea what the catalyst for the collapse was though.

I can’t believe what is happening here. Those inside the club must realise how low morale is and how can they possibly think that this signing is a good idea. Surely it also just sends out the message player power is king. It seems incredible what Alessio achieved given the poor start and the obvious complete lack of respect for what he was doing. 

Just now, Travis said:

Clement would have been a good appointment, and would still be a good appointment. Experienced, knowledgable, connected, tactically astute. 

Of course there’s absolutely no reason why he or any decent name would be remotely interested at present. 

After Clarke we were in a position to attract a good manager. No one would touch us with a barge pole now. Expect Jim McInytre to be appointed in the summer if Dyer even lasts that long. 

Just now, Farmer in the City said:

Really???? Emotions are running high right now (understandabley so) but this is so far off the mark. Do you not remember 'the list'?

I’m not here to defend MJ - but I am convinced decisions taken over the last 3 months have turned us from strong contenders for the top 6 into relegation certainties.

I’ve never known such self-destruction. The club has shot itself in both feet and the chest also for good measure 

Y'know, in the summer I was glued to the transfer window eagerly awaiting a swarm of migrant centre forwards rocking up on our shores to build on the best season in my lifetime. 

This window, bit different. Cast a glance in here every few hours to see if a lance of optimism has pierced the bubble of hyperbolic accusation and f**king counterclaim. I'm presuming we've signed nobody yet.

Minted. Roll on August. 

8 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

If only we had a fan representative on the board to make sure they know what we think and ensure ludicrous decisions are not taken!  Oh wait a minute we do have one!

What the f**k are TIK doing letting her loose on our club? Cancelling my DD tomorrow. They are all taking the piss.

Does another NAPM loom large? Do the Board really think this is acceptable for fans who pay hard earned cash for tickets, Trust Membership, replica strips etc? Tomorrow is the big test both on and off the park.

Edited by tanerba'Tam

3 minutes ago, chubbs said:

Believe that it's not a fee we paid .... we are covering all of Waters' wages whilst he's on loan.

Either way we are helping out a rival club , taking a high wage earner off their books and letting them have a LB for free ......no wonder St Mirren been adding to thier squad this week with the added funds 

1 minute ago, Estragon said:

Y'know, in the summer I was glued to the transfer window eagerly awaiting a swarm of migrant centre forwards rocking up on our shores to build on the best season in my lifetime. 

This window, bit different. Cast a glance in here every few hours to see if a lance of optimism has pierced the bubble of hyperbolic accusation and f**king counterclaim. I'm presuming we've signed nobody yet.

Minted. Roll on August. 

Same. And we should have got those signings in the summer if it wasn't for the failures of people behind the scenes. Just look at St Johnstone now....

Fowler should have solved that problem. The sacking of AA just gets stupider by the day.