January transfer

Craigieboy

2 minutes ago, Killie_Damo said:

I just don’t think a provincial club in our position should ever pay a fee for a 35 year old.

The next manager will also be lumbered with him next season because of the 18 month deal.

There is really not many positives to take out of this deal. 

Especially a club that appears to have no money.

2 minutes ago, theauldyin said:

Just did it myself, £15 a month better in my pocket, last straw paying a fee for Broadfoot FFS ! And silence from our trust rep for months now, f**king raging!!

This is why we aren't allowed nice things.

The f**k is the Trust member on the board supposed to do???

If the manager wants a player? oh no youre not allowed because the fans are moaning. Aye im sure hes going to release a statement saying Broadfoot is an arse. Whats the point in that? People on this forum are absolutely doolally. 

5 minutes ago, CBFC said:

I should just stay away from these forums. So much negativity.

However, all entitled to say what they want I suppose.

If Broadfoot has signed, whatever the circumstances, I see the positive side of it. 3/4 of our 3rd place defence back in place. A player we would all hate if he was playing for the opposition, a wind up merchant, but experienced SPL player who talks a lot and cajoles others to perform better. Maybe he will give SOD the kick up the arse he needs.

I am sure that others will disagree, but there you go. All about opinions.....none of them any better or worse than any others.

Spot on D. If the doomsayers are right then he is the type of guy we will need if it become a battle at the bottom

4 minutes ago, georgekillie said:

KB got injured at Tynecastle  on Nov. 9th 2019. Not played since so has he passed a medical or do we not bother with medicals.

No medical required if he’s one of the boys. 
I heard from a Saints fan that one of the main reasons he left Killie was because they wouldn’t give him a deal until summer 2021. Well, he’s got it now.. 

Crazy, he was already struggling for us before he left and wasn’t much better at Saints. 

Edited by historyman

Just now, GrazyKillie said:

This is why we aren't allowed nice things.

The f**k is the Trust member on the board supposed to do???

If the manager wants a player? oh no youre not allowed because the fans are moaning. Aye im sure hes going to release a statement saying Broadfoot is an arse. Whats the point in that? People on this forum are absolutely doolally. 

It’s my f**king hard earn cash !

6 minutes ago, theauldyin said:

Just did it myself, £15 a month better in my pocket, last straw paying a fee for Broadfoot FFS ! And silence from our trust rep for months now, f**king raging!!

You don’t feel projects like safe standing and disabled viewing platform have been worth your investment?

Edited by NorfolkG

Jesus wept,

Broadfoot the player aye you can argue, good cover, nusicance to play against etc. But it's the message it sends out, snaked Angelo out and ran to the press, no morals. And no even a deal until the end of the season, an 18mth deal?! So the next manager is lumped with him, and heaven forbid the next manager dosnt have them running as much as Kirk says they should run, pathetic. This is our worst transfer of all time. Players look to ruling the roost. I'm absolutely fuming with this one

16 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Id say I'm a fairly real fan buit if they think I'm paying £29 to go to tynecastle on Wednesday to likely see us lose without even a whimper then they are mistaken. 

If the club can't be arsed , don't see why the fans should go out their way to.

Might just be anger butI can see it far enough. 

This

11 hours ago, WWWWnnnnnn! said:

Cathy Jamieson is supposed to be the fans voice on the board but we hear nothing and she obviously isn't pointing out the obvious that we are currently in a world of s**t. Anybody who doesn't think so is extreme head in sand material.

Maybe CJ will opt to sit in her normal season ticket seat tomorrow.

Then she can guage, first hand, the mood amonst the support who bother to turn up.......