January transfer

Craigieboy

Just now, Alex said:

What the f*** ,did Fowler not do a back ground check on this boy and do we have a back up ,not fu***** likely. 

He was on the bench for Wycombe last week.

Mind you, he only started seven times with them this season so he doesn't seem to be all he's cracked up to be.

12 minutes ago, The Hunter said:

Never have I witnessed such a shambolic decline in such a relatively short period! We truly are making ourselves a laughing stock! I said on here many months ago that losing Kiltie & White from our board was a fatal mistake and would come back to haunt us. Never for one minute did I think it would haunt us this much, and not do I take a grain of pleasure in being right! And remember, we never DID find out why they left; only that Bowie’s “my wallets bigger than your wallets” attitude was a factor, and a very public argument in the car park, where Bowie was herd to have nicked one of our directors previous “tinpot business”.  We have no football nous within the boardroom or indeed anywhere within the club. We have a manager who didn’t want the job, a DOF who failed at QOS & Sunderland, a TIK director who’s only there as a token gesture (let’s not kid ourselves otherwise), another director who’s more interested in drink driving, and lastly an egotistical man who’s made a fortune moving s**t. Well we’ve certainly moved some s**t in our last 2 transfer windows! 
MJ was an arsehole, of that there’s no doubt, but at least he didn’t hide any motives. His legacy was completing the deal with the bank to wipe out our debt. What’s Bowie’s going to be? A f**king glass box and some refurbished restaurants! I’d love to know exactly how much personal money he’s actually put in, and what he’s taken out? At a time to build on what had been achieved, he’s shown a blatant disregard to our club & fans in what was our 150th year. What a way to represent the oldest professional club in Scotland. I can think of 2 junior clubs in Ayrshire that are ran better than this. We deserve so much more, and all we get is a wall of silence. If it’s true we’ve signed Broadfoot, I’ll be putting no more money anywhere near the club, until we have answers to our many hundreds of questions!

In 41yrs of going to Killie games all over the country, I’ve never been as dismayed and disillusioned as I am right now! 

I've heard it all now. MJ didn't hide any motives??!!

He was the single worst thing that happened to the club in its history. 

4 minutes ago, GrazyKillie said:

Go listen to Stuart Findlays podcast that was recorded over christmas and tell me that he does not love this club and puts his heart on the line everytime he plays in the stripes. 

Stuart Findlay is the heart blood of our team and he would run through walls for this team. That's why I will back this team

I'd like to think that not every single player was involved in the revolt.... I thought that would have been obvious, clearly not. It is quite clear to me who the players are that pushed to get AA punted. Findlay clearly wasn't one of them. And it's why he will move on to bigger and better things than Killie in the future.

Edited by bute-killiefan

6 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

I expected to be absolutely slaughtered posting this.

I can't back this team. I can't support a team that shows absolutely no ambition to grow. I was over the moon when Clarke came, and was so happy when we brought in someone the caliber of AA. It showed me that the club was ready to move to the next level. After years of being s**te, we finally had a solid foundation to build on and be successful. There was the 'hiccup' of the summer transfer, but I was willing to let it go, even write this season off altogether. A proper pre-season with AA and a HoFO had me excited. Even though Fowler was hired over a pint, and had no experience, I was fine with it.

But the players didn't like the manager's style. One left, slamming him on the way out the door. Signs that certain egos in the dressing room also didn't like AA, and eventually that pressure forced the board to fold and sack him. With absolutely no plan in place. It was a pure reaction to player revolt. Since, we have replaced him with the assistant, who when asked said he had no interest in applying, and lost every game as interim. Now we are signing Broadfoot back. Beggars belief

Why should I back a team that shows absolutely no ambition, and be happy to allow aging, mediocre players to call the shots? It breaks my heart, and I know I could never truly love another team like I do Killie, but I can't ignore this and pretend it's ever going to get better.

I’d struggle to slaughter you for this. 

I’ll be there tomorrow and for the rest of the season, however it is getting extremely difficult to back this club as a whole. 

We, the fans, are being taken for absolute mugs so I couldn’t blame anyone for staying away tomorrow.

Worrying times. 

8 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

I can't back this team. I can't support a team that shows absolutely no ambition to grow. I was over the moon when Clarke came, and was so happy when we brought in someone the caliber of AA. It showed me that the club was ready to move to the next level. After years of being s**te, we finally had a solid foundation to build on and be successful. There was the 'hiccup' of the summer transfer, but I was willing to let it go, even write this season off altogether. A proper pre-season with AA and a HoFO had me excited. Even though Fowler was hired over a pint, and had no experience, I was fine with it.

But the players didn't like the manager's style. One left, slamming him on the way out the door. Signs that certain egos in the dressing room also didn't like AA, and eventually that pressure forced the board to fold and sack him. With absolutely no plan in place. It was a pure reaction to player revolt. Since, we have replaced him with the assistant, who when asked said he had no interest in applying, and lost every game as interim. Now we are signing Broadfoot back. Beggars belief

Why should I back a team that shows absolutely no ambition, and be happy to allow aging, mediocre players to call the shots? It breaks my heart, and I know I could never truly love another team like I do Killie, but I can't ignore this and pretend it's ever going to get better.

7 minutes ago, GrazyKillie said:

Can people please stop comparing MJ to Bowie or anyone else.

Michael Johnston was a leech on the club and was very very close to killing us off. He is by far and away the worst person to have stepped foot in our club in my lifetime.

I know things are looking bleak but lets get a bit of perspective. 

Not denying anything about MJ, but tell me, are we going to bury our heads up our arses until it’s too late? Bowie is leading us a merry dance, and we’re all too blinded by this savior nonsense! He’s got plenty of leverage out of his involvement with Killie; it’s certainly not been a one way street. Very vocal over the last 2yrs, talking pish about winning the league and best manager in Scotland, to name but a few. Where is he now? What are his thoughts now? The silence is deafening!

9 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

No matter what happens u should always back your team cause its in your blood .s**te or not 

10 minutes ago, GrazyKillie said:

Can people please stop comparing MJ to Bowie or anyone else.

Michael Johnston was a leech on the club and was very very close to killing us off. He is by far and away the worst person to have stepped foot in our club in my lifetime.

I know things are looking bleak but lets get a bit of perspective. 

Spot on. Whilst Bowie may be fixating on being Billy Big Balls to his Bun pals, the Weasel was well down the road in asset stripping our club into his pension fund.

2 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Noticed the club not confirmed the Broadfoot deal as yet, despite various reports nearly an hour or so ago stating it’s done ........perhaps holding it in hope a better signing is done to have a more positive impact....

It's up now... Which on that logic is not a good sign 

2 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Noticed the club not confirmed the Broadfoot deal as yet, despite various reports nearly an hour or so ago stating it’s done ........perhaps holding it in hope a better signing is done to have a more positive impact....

Maybe Scott McClymont has put his fan hat on and refused to confirm it. If he doesn’t announce it then it can’t be true

4 minutes ago, historyman said:

I've heard it all now. MJ didn't hide any motives??!!

He was the single worst thing that happened to the club in its history. 

Closely followed by Jamie Moffat for giving it to him for £1!! 
My genuine fear is that Billy Bowie has lost interest; I’d love to hear otherwise!