January transfer

Craigieboy

2 minutes ago, Last Atari Moron said:

It’s like giving away a plasma tele to your neighbour saying you don’t want it then asking for it back and paying him for it. 

More like giving your mate a spare johnny then paying to get it back after he pumped some burd up the back of the pub because you pulled some monster. 

Edited by cammy_boy

20 minutes ago, The Hunter said:

My genuine fear is that Billy Bowie has lost interest; I’d love to hear otherwise!

All the indications since SCs departure support this view.

We desperately need quality to replace the stuff we gave lost. All we were getting us filler. Nit good.

8 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

It's not really the thread to thrash all this out in - but absolutely everything I've heard, from a variety of sources both at this club and from examples elsewhere, the players were absolutely right on Alessio. 

And if that is right - they didn't down tools, they plugged away and went on some good runs...

It's been every decison since Alessio gone, on top of his disastrous transfer window, thats got us here. Its no wonder the morale is low in this mess of incompetence. 

The players were right?

They don’t get to be right! The club choose a manager and they do their f**king job.

Besides, they got some points under AA. Since they got their way, installed their mate and started running a bloody gang hut they’ve won nothing.

So right now their opinion counts for sod all because the cold hard facts point to them being absolutely full of it. 

4 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Cause I’m a Kilmarnock supporter and support my club through thick and thin. Always baffles me how so many of our fans first reaction is to “no be back”

Or you are unwilling or unable to reassess your decision making process when presented with new information. 

There are words to describe that kind of behaviour and none of them are complimentary

1 minute ago, bute-killiefan said:

The idea that players were performing despite AA is complete and utter nonsense. As shown by the results since his departure. I’m sure the players will welcome the explanation, but there’s isn’t an opinion I value currently

They’ve shown nothing since he left to suggest they had anything in them to get a result in spite of AA. He had enough about him to get points on the board. No one at the club right now can say the same

Looking at this from St Mirrens point of view they have lost McGinn and Broadfoot from there defence and have replaced them both with nobody. They could struggle defensively if they don't bring in anyone. St Mirren fans cant be too happy with this move

I know that's not much of a positive for us. But seems like Broadfoot may have asked to leave or been up for this and wanted back to Killie.

2 minutes ago, Sandman396 said:

Or you are unwilling or unable to reassess your decision making process when presented with new information. 

There are words to describe that kind of behaviour and none of them are complimentary

You’ll be a great laugh on a night out 

I didn’t think we could have a transfer window worse than the summer but f**k me we've excelled ourselves this month! We were all hopeful of getting 3/4 signings in today and we end up with Kirk f**king Broadfoot. The board, Fowler and Dyer should hang their head in shame at the shambles this months has become. Don’t see us doing anymore business tonight as what seemed our only other 2 targets have either had a better offer or failed a medical and of course we’re not clever enough to have alternative options. The club have well and truly f**ked us fans over and they are killing the club as quick as SSC built it up