January transfer

Craigieboy

1 minute ago, Dan1el said:

Just make it stop, close the window and let us turn up tomorrow and see what the players are all about, I canney scroll Twitter anymore in the hope we've signed some jobber from Doncaster Rovers

At this point I’d absolutely love a jobber from Doncaster Rovers

10 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

We have a fan rep, for one. The Killie Trust could be the vehicle through which fans make their feelings known.

Protests before the game, protests after the game.

For me, I dont agree with anything but cheering and supporting the team during the 90 minutes of football. Booing or protesting during a match we are trying to win is, in my opinion, not being a supporter. It's not going to help our team win 3 points, so for that reason I can't see the logic behind it. 

Not disputing feelings need to made known, they absolutely do. 

As long as you keep paying money the club will keep ignoring you.

1 minute ago, KennyH80 said:

Certainly comes across as if Fowlers been stealing a wage. 

Hibs, Hearts, St Mirren, St Johnstone, Motherwell - all doing good bits of business. While we sign a 35 year old has been on 18month deal.

Im as down as ive ever been about Killie.  

You must be less than 30 then 

4 minutes ago, Sandman396 said:

As long as you keep paying money the club will keep ignoring you.

I'm not really continuing to pay money in this context though. I've got a season ticket- I've a ticket for every home game from now til the end of the season. So me going or not going makes no difference to the board. 

Booing during games can only have a negative impact on the team. 

Not renewing season tickets as a huge collective of disgruntled fans in the summer, that's a different story. But folk saying they're not going tomorrow or planning to boo etc can all f**k off