January transfer

Craigieboy

1 minute ago, Alan56 said:

You must be less than 30 then 

Why must he ? I'm 53, born and bred a Killie fan. Go home and away and have watched Killie when they've been utter s**t. I now take my 11 year old son to games and he's also a Killie nut. I feel exactly the same. We had a wonderful time with Sir Steve but the decisions being made recently are nothing short of scandalous. Our centenary year and unless things change quickly we're heading to the Championship.

Just now, Charlie's Dad said:

Why must he ? I'm 53, born and bred a Killie fan. Go home and away and have watched Killie when they've been utter s**t. I now take my 11 year old son to games and he's also a Killie nut. I feel exactly the same. We had a wonderful time with Sir Steve but the decisions being made recently are nothing short of scandalous. Our centenary year and unless things change quickly we're heading to the Championship.

Touche

Just now, Dan1el said:

How can we have learnt nothing from the summer and have just as a bad a transfer window again, I tended to think it was too early to judge Fowler but he's on thin ice if he's managed to identify a past it defender we had 6mths ago as our 1 signing.

This. All day. What's he been doing all month?

1 minute ago, Dan1el said:

How can we have learnt nothing from the summer and have just as a bad a transfer window again, I tended to think it was too early to judge Fowler but he's on thin ice if he's managed to identify a past it defender we had 6mths ago as our 1 signing.

We have also signed Bunn and kabamba

Just over half an hour to salvage something from this shambles. The Board and management will know that they're attempts at signings have totally demoralised us but will they really care? They're still riding on the wave of last season, whereas we have long since realised that normal service has been resumed. They are going to have to pull out all the stops to prevent another period of discontent

Fans expect better and deserve better. f**king have some ambition and try and maintain a certain level. 

This is free fall! I won’t accept it and neither should anyone else. We back them everywhere they go and have had a few good years. To accept 7 month of uncontrollable spiralling would be mental. Intervention needed now. Before this goes too far. 

Who cares if we have been beat at Cowdenbeath on a Tuesday in the 80s. This is about now and getting ourselves out this mess.