January transfer

Craigieboy

3 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Billy Bowie might have money and has done us a good turn but ffs someone in the building got any idea of what’s going on. Fowler has clearly been given the fall guy role. Who has appointed Dyer as his fall guy. Dyer looks like we are keeping him prisoner. O’Donnell has worst attitude I’ve seen in a player in years most games. Our captain is throwing his hands up In the air and storming full force to centre circle. Nobody is taking responsibility whatsoever. Players need a f**king rocket up their arse because they are better than this. Dyer needs to be replaced if we lose on Saturday. Apathy and discontent is already breeding throughout fans. Board need to find some players pronto or we are up s**t creek without a number 10. Dyer might be good putting an arm round the players but we need someone like Stendel who makes bold decisions and rockets the players. This isn’t a time for more cheap patch up jobs. Do it properly consolidate and clean slate in summer. Longest January in years.

Couldn't agree more.  I'd like to see wilson, millen, connell given there chance in the first team. No plans for the short term and no plans for the long term.. 

7 minutes ago, Dcktid91 said:

Couldn't agree more.  I'd like to see wilson, millen, connell given there chance in the first team. No plans for the short term and no plans for the long term.. 

Connell certainly going on his Queens Park performance. Wilson and Millen id let go if they aren’t good enough now they never will be. Millen did his job when asked and Wilson clearly doesn’t have it or would be playing more. Don’t think his feet are quick enough to play in middle of park in Premier league 

18 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Billy Bowie might have money and has done us a good turn but ffs someone in the building got any idea of what’s going on. Fowler has clearly been given the fall guy role. Who has appointed Dyer as his fall guy. Dyer looks like we are keeping him prisoner. O’Donnell has worst attitude I’ve seen in a player in years most games. Our captain is throwing his hands up In the air and storming full force to centre circle. Nobody is taking responsibility whatsoever. Players need a f**king rocket up their arse because they are better than this. Dyer needs to be replaced if we lose on Saturday. Apathy and discontent is already breeding throughout fans. Board need to find some players pronto or we are up s**t creek without a number 10. Dyer might be good putting an arm round the players but we need someone like Stendel who makes bold decisions and rockets the players. This isn’t a time for more cheap patch up jobs. Do it properly consolidate and clean slate in summer. Longest January in years.

This, this, this and this again

1 hour ago, aldo said:

just wait for the forum melt down when we sign Kenny miller on a short term deal till the summer....

I can't believe I'm saying it but its gotten to that stage....you know what?

see just to get a fecking back up body in the door that you know might pop up with a key goal...he'd do as long as it was for peanuts.  I'd rather be starting with Kebamba and Brophy with the option of Miller coming on for the last 20 mins than St Clair queefing about on the bench.

And I know hes (yet another) fossil, in a position that we are overloaded in, but Darren Fletcher is an absolute winner. and (potentially anyway) a great coach to have around the place - he said only in November (2019!) that he'd like to come back playing as he wasn't quite ready to move into management.  I'd bring him in and make him captain if he has the physical (albeit not match) fitness.

It'll never happen, but desperate times and all that.

Been a awfy  long week and month .....can see why been so much negativity and criticism aimed at different folk involved at our club ....I’m still totally scunnered by that second half abject performance by players and Manager at Perth ....

But atm still holding out the slight hope the club is set to unveil 2 or 3 quality additions by the deadline .....IF not then ........

20 minutes ago, dasboag said:

I can't believe I'm saying it but its gotten to that stage....you know what?

see just to get a fecking back up body in the door that you know might pop up with a key goal...he'd do as long as it was for peanuts.  I'd rather be starting with Kebamba and Brophy with the option of Miller coming on for the last 20 mins than St Clair queefing about on the bench.

And I know hes (yet another) fossil, in a position that we are overloaded in, but Darren Fletcher is an absolute winner. and (potentially anyway) a great coach to have around the place - he said only in November (2019!) that he'd like to come back playing as he wasn't quite ready to move into management.  I'd bring him in and make him captain if he has the physical (albeit not match) fitness.

It'll never happen, but desperate times and all that.

Like A Kevin Kyle moment

4 minutes ago, DuncD said:

Are you related to Fowler? Your obsessed on picking up my posts relating to Fowler, all of which are business related not personal.

I’d say your last comment was very personal. 
You are obsessed with slating him. Did he refuse you an autograph at some time? 
it’s tiresome and boring now!

6 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

I’d say your last comment was very personal. 
You are obsessed with slating him. Did he refuse you an autograph at some time? 
it’s tiresome and boring now!

How was it personal?

You were one mentioning my mother in your replies that’s personal. No as I replied previously I had an autographed picture of him so clearly I liked him as a player when I was younger. 

Its tiresome and boring why you only reply to my statements re Fowler and nobody else’s. If you have a problem direct message me as it’s very petty and I’d rather just discuss football on here. 

It’s honestly sad just how much even a sniff of a decent signing would lighten the mood just now,

What inf**kingdeed the difference a year makes, all set to buzz each other’s farts last year and now we’re bang up for a square go over when the AGM should be. 

I’m just going to resign myself to a couple of days of feck all then a Saturday morning googling a loanee from Sc**thorpe’s 3rd team, anything else is a bonus. 

Pls prove me wrong Killie :11:

I am now inferring from ADs comments that the problem was not going to be solved by "one or two signings" that there are no plans to make any before the window shuts.

Looks like BB and the board are planning to pull up the drawbridge and wait out the siege. Hope to avoid the drop with a few fluked results then  …….....  take it from there.

"

Three Macclesfield players have had their contracts terminated after going to the English Football League, BBC Radio Manchester reports.

It is currently unclear who the players are or why they wanted to be released.

With the contracts cancelled before Friday's transfer deadline, they will be free to find a new club this season."