January transfer

Craigieboy

1 minute ago, Skora11 said:

It shouldn't, if anything it should go towards strengthening the position. If fans are not happy then this is a way of getting that message across.

If TiK subscribers also don't feel Cathy is doing as well as someone else could then they will get the option to decide who the next representative on the board is.

The way things are going with transfers, Craigieboy is probably the best bet. 

1 minute ago, Skora11 said:

It shouldn't, if anything it should go towards strengthening the position. If fans are not happy then this is a way of getting that message across.

If TiK subscribers also don't feel Cathy is doing as well as someone else could then they will get the option to decide who the next representative on the board is.

Whoever TiK put on the board it won't matter they will only be fed the information the other board members wish them to know.

4 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Just in terms of transfer dealings what would it take for some of the negativity to be turned around by end of today ?

for me based on not losing any current first team players then would be better quality with at least one attacking  /creative midfielder - another decent striker - and defender 

A number 10 that can create chances. I'd happily take that one player over anything else. I think Kabamba, Brophy and even Kiltie have goals in them, but we need a quality attacker to provide chances.

4 minutes ago, eagle10g1 said:

Spoke to a prominent employ of the club yesterday who said we have no money after what it cost to pay off AA..Our worst fears may be a reality

I smell Sh*te if there was a clause in his contract a pay off would not have been large if at all.

1 minute ago, funky monkey said:

A number 10 that can create chances. I'd happily take that one player over anything else. I think Kabamba, Brophy and even Kiltie have goals in them, but we need a quality attacker to provide chances.

Assuming we play Kabamba up front then there's going to be Brophy probably first choice in the off the striker role with Bunn/Kiltie/McKenzie all capable of playing the off the striker/advanced midfield role too. The main thing is getting El Makrini out of that role IMO because he's not suited to it, we're better equipped for the system now with Bunn and Kiltie being here, we have options that we didn't have both on the left and in the middle.

I could see another no 9 type striker coming in to compete with Kabamba to allow Brophy into his more natural position rather than the priority being an off the striker type but whoever comes in they need to be of decent quality who will threaten the first team and not more backup fringe players like this time in the last window.

24 minutes ago, eagle10g1 said:

Spoke to a prominent employ of the club yesterday who said we have no money after what it cost to pay off AA..Our worst fears may be a reality

Well thats their own fault, there was no need to get rid of alessio, I'd rather have him in there than Fowler and Dyer, if it wasnt for the points he won us we would be well and truly f**ked.

There are only 2 things that would make sense to me for Wilson leaving on loan.

1 Similar to Waters we've agreed to get him some first team football in order to get him to agree to a new deal.

2 It's a sign of definite movement and that we've got another midfielder coming in and feel overloaded in defensive midfielders.

The only other thing could be that they've decided he's never going to be good enough and want him off the wage bill but hopefully this isn't the case. He's 21 and he's shown flashes of being a very good player.