January transfer

Craigieboy

1 minute ago, Ngonge88 said:

Of course, I personally dont have documented proof, so I get your point here.

There may well be ongoing issues we have no idea about but whatever is happening, isnt good enough.

Don't let us fret about this any longer I respect you feel every bit peed off as I do and we are all living off the hope that with over 6 hours left something will happen let's all hope so and more importantly hope whoever's plays for us tomorrow turns up and gives us the performance our support deserves it's going to be a long night!

26 minutes ago, Killie Conman said:

Should go begging to Newcastle for Rolando Aarons

Pacy and powerful left winger/wing back with great delivery

Returned to NUFC from loan spell at Wycombe

Can't play for Newcastle at the moment

Not in their Premier squad and Cup tied with Wycombe

Interesting , my understanding is this very player was offered but don’t think they are taking them up on it..

3 minutes ago, KillieDIV said:

Asked my Newcastle supporting colleague about him, says he would be a good player if he could stay fit, but he's permanently injured. Also said he's very left footed and is best playing on the right and cutting inside. 

I was told, but cannot corroborate, that he insisted on bringing Italian chefs/masseurs. 

11 minutes ago, Robin Magee said:

The Park Suite--now the 1869--plus other changes around hospitality areas--not counting the usually empty 'box' - - which may have been AQTS expenditure, by I am unsure about that. 

Yes think it was QTS that paid for that and the club dont make income from it. I could be wrong but think it is separate to the club

2 minutes ago, Robin Magee said:

I was told that he insisted on Italian chefs/masseurs, plus goalie coach. Not certain, but seems reasonable. 

There was a dietitian. But the players were more interested in easting s**te allegedly. 

Edited by cammy_boy

32 minutes ago, Robin Magee said:

Paying off Alessio and about six of his staff--not cheap! 

I had  no idea he was allowed to bring in so many. I thought it was just Donati and the GK coach.

That just makes it even more a foul-up to allow him to appoint them, and then to sack him.

Without any explanation, it could be something as basic as BB taking a dislike to him. Results weren't terrible so it points more to player power.

As Harrogate Peter said, you couldn't argue that the club deserves to be relegated. Not that I wish for that but our conduct this season has been pitiful.

Somebody previously had an admittedly sexist pop at the two female directors. I would prefer to say that their strengths lie in the area of  community relations, in which we are performing well. Which puts a lot of onus on BB for the football side, for which he isn't really cut out.

Much more care and thought should have gone into the AA appointment and it really is a case of appoint in haste, repent at leisure.

Docherty from Rangers to Hibs on loan, Kamberi to Rangers apparently. 

Edited by skygod

1 minute ago, skygod said:

I had  no idea he was allowed to bring in so many. I thought if t was just Donati and the GK coach.

That just makes it even more a foul-up to allow him to appoint them, and then to sack him.

Without any explanation, it could be something as basic as BB taking a dislike to him. Results weren't terrible so it points more to player power.

As Harrogate Peter said, you couldn't argue that the club deserves to be relegated. Not that I wish for that but our conduct this season has been pitiful.

Somebody previously had an admittedly sexist pop at the two female directors. I would prefer to say that their strengths lie in the area of  community relations, in which we are performing well. Which puts a lot of onus on BB for the football side, for which he isn't really cut out.

Much more care and thought should have gone into the AA appointment and it really is a case of appoint in haste, repent at leisure.

Docherty from Rangers to Hibs on loan, Kamberi to Rangers apparently. 

Not sure community relations is PM’s strength. Thought it was her business acumen.