January transfer

Craigieboy

4 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

You are off your nut if you think he would even consider us as an option 

Calm down ya bam - it's deadline day!

Wild suggestions are the order of the day.

Tbf, it's not that much different from Mulumbu - I would have been off my nut to think he would have joined us at the time.

Ki has played in Scotland, is 31 and has played three times this season.

What I did not realise is he was on £60k a week.

2 minutes ago, GrazyKillie said:

Now here is a rumour I can get behind. He would be a very good signing and would tick the box of has played on plastic

He was excellent at Accies as well. It got his career back on track. Would be delighted with that signing.

2 minutes ago, Supermac said:

Surely BB understands that relegation (if it were to happen) would damage his investment,and weigh up the value of a £300k bid for Nisbet against that.I admired BB when sir Steve was gaffer but recently his silence and decision making has dented everyone’s trust in him 

I can see us spending tonight .... maybe not enough to get Nisbet in however.

5 minutes ago, Supermac said:

Surely BB understands that relegation (if it were to happen) would damage his investment,and weigh up the value of a £300k bid for Nisbet against that.I admired BB when sir Steve was gaffer but recently his silence and decision making has dented everyone’s trust in him 

Read hibs bid 250k for Nisbet and were hunted. Fair play to the Pars. Wish we would stand our ground to get better money for players.

James scott away from well for 1.5m........no idea how they do it.