January transfer

Craigieboy

5 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Y'know, in the summer I was glued to the transfer window eagerly awaiting a swarm of migrant centre forwards rocking up on our shores to build on the best season in my lifetime. 

This window, bit different. Cast a glance in here every few hours to see if a lance of optimism has pierced the bubble of hyperbolic accusation and f**king counterclaim. I'm presuming we've signed nobody yet.

Minted. Roll on August. 

Kevin Nisbett and Aiden McGeady to be announced at 23:59.

1 minute ago, Fergie said:

Just seen Neil Warnock saying he’d Fancy a chance against rangers and Celtic and Nothing is below him. He used to take the kits to the laundrette when he was first a manager and his Misses gave him permission to take another job this year. 

Said I'd take him as soon as AA was sacked

5 minutes ago, Killie alan said:

....what the hell are we doing signing a player who slated us on the way out the door the first time!!!!

He didn't really. He spoke very highly of the club, people and fans.

The only thing he criticised was AA's training methods.

1 minute ago, Fergie said:

Just seen Neil Warnock saying he’d Fancy a chance against rangers and Celtic and Nothing is below him. He used to take the kits to the laundrette when he was first a manager and his Misses gave him permission to take another job this year. 

Get him in immediately. 

He's the type of guy we need. No nonsense and get rid of all the primma donnas.

2 minutes ago, Samoktid said:

Spot on!

As far as the “ah’ll no be back” brigade they can just gtf. Killie could sign whoever I will still be there and so does any real fan. 

Anyone who wants to boo the manager or any player wearing the striped tomorrow are just as bad. 

Yes it’s underwhelming but for the love of god support your team. 

Id say I'm a fairly real fan buit if they think I'm paying £29 to go to tynecastle on Wednesday to likely see us lose without even a whimper then they are mistaken. 

If the club can't be arsed , don't see why the fans should go out their way to.

Might just be anger butI can see it far enough. 

5 minutes ago, Samoktid said:

Spot on!

As far as the “ah’ll no be back” brigade they can just gtf. Killie could sign whoever I will still be there and so will any real fan. 

Anyone who wants to boo the manager or any player wearing the stripes tomorrow are just as bad. 

Yes it’s underwhelming but for the love of god support your team. 

What this guy said