January transfer

Craigieboy

21 minutes ago, muza1962 said:

The atmosphere will have dropped by at least 500 with this news. Back to the 3000s I feel.

If we are as bad as what I have seen this season we will no doubt be heading down, remembering the mid 80s we were lucky to have had between 1500 and 2000 in attendance this could easily happen again . Shocking board decisions and appointments with absolutely no regard for us plebs will surely pave that path . A club in free fall both on and off the park. Hang your heads in shame 150 years in existence should have been celebrated not disregarded...DISGUSTED 

5 minutes ago, Fergie said:

Just seen Neil Warnock saying he’d Fancy a chance against rangers and Celtic and Nothing is below him. He used to take the kits to the laundrette when he was first a manager and his Misses gave him permission to take another job this year. 

absolute moany bell-end of a man, but he'd be our one. Id take him right now.

I should just stay away from these forums. So much negativity.

However, all entitled to say what they want I suppose.

If Broadfoot has signed, whatever the circumstances, I see the positive side of it. 3/4 of our 3rd place defence back in place. A player we would all hate if he was playing for the opposition, a wind up merchant, but experienced SPL player who talks a lot and cajoles others to perform better. Maybe he will give SOD the kick up the arse he needs.

I am sure that others will disagree, but there you go. All about opinions.....none of them any better or worse than any others.

Edited by CBFC

1 minute ago, Jedi2 said:

Wink emoji must be incoming soon...after all we have made a 'signing'

The word is All McCoist turned us down he doesn't want to play in the lower league. Remember killie fans Mr Bowie is signing the cheques and if he is happy signing Brodfoot then we are in a sorry state. I fear for us .

Michael Johnston was there for years, ostensibly to look after the Moffat investment. Obviously he held a substantial number of shares in his own name as a result of that. However the club didn't potentially 'owe' Johnston himself any money as he hadn't invested any (I know his 'salary' for legal fees etc was always a bone of contention). However....we now have a majority shareholder who has more 'control' than Johnston ever had in terms of shareholding. The difference is that he has soft loans in the club, which if he called them in would presumably sink us. In other words Bowie is in a position to do what he likes.....in contrast to Johnston (albeit he was a one man board,) as he didnt have any personal capital invested in the club.

So, as far as the way the board is running things goes, we are pretty much stuck at the moment.(with regards to the transfer 'policy')

Edited by Jedi2

21 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

If only we had a fan representative on the board to make sure they know what we think and ensure ludicrous decisions are not taken!  Oh wait a minute we do have one!

What the f**k are TIK doing letting her loose on our club? Cancelling my DD tomorrow. They are all taking the piss.

Just did it myself, £15 a month better in my pocket, last straw paying a fee for Broadfoot FFS ! And silence from our trust rep for months now, f**king raging!!

1 minute ago, CBFC said:

If Broadfoot has signed, whatever the circumstances, I see the positive side of it. 3/4 of our 3rd place defence back in place.

And the defence that put in a half arsed performance to get us put out of europe. 

We've also got back the catalyst of the problems behind the scenes which led to us sacking a manager who had us 5th in the league, and have subsequently lost every league game. The defence was significantly better this season without him in it and with alessio managing it.

Aye its great news. 

Just now, Killie_Damo said:

I just don’t think a provincial club in our position should ever pay a fee for a 35 year old.

The next manager will also be lumbered with him next season because of the 18 month deal.

There is really not many positives to take out of this deal. 

The fee will be minimal.

Dyer will be manager next season