January transfer

Craigieboy

5 hours ago, NorfolkG said:

No, what I said was we have a Head of Football Ops and that it is a fair assumption that he will be involved in transfer activity.

I didn’t say ‘everything is going to be ok’ or anything like it. I just prefer to judge people on their action rather than rushing to castigate everyone for everything, because we aren’t in the BBC Transfer Gossip column.

I have no idea how the club is carrying out its work - and neither do you.

You have no idea of anything happening since there is no news, BBC or otherwise.

Tony Blair "believed" in WMD in Iraq despite no evidence.

Absence of evidence can sometimes be evidence of absence.

12 minutes ago, Sandman396 said:

You have no idea of anything happening since there is no news, BBC or otherwise.

Tony Blair "believed" in WMD in Iraq despite no evidence.

Absence of evidence can sometimes be evidence of absence.

The Iraq War argument is appropriate and convincing.

I now believe we will sign absolutely nobody and are making no attempts to do so.

56 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

Outside the old firm, I think Ligue 2 in France is a better level than the SPFL. . 

In my opinion, there is a big gap between Ligue 1 and Ligue 2.

They are the only two professional leagues in France but Ligue 2 is not so much the second top professional league as the bottom one. 

Crowds are poor - some under  1,000 - although they don’t compare badly with the Scottish Premiership outside of OF. It’s just that France is a much bigger country than Scotland so you would expect their second tier to be much healthier. 

I haven’t watched any of it for some years but keep in touch via publications and websites.

Maybe you have more recent experience. 

5 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Kieran Agard is look club after end of contract to this month 

Kilmarnock can re-sign McAleny 

he was rotten as well craigie , sorry, mcaleny would be decent but i think he scored the other week so id asume he wont be available

Edited by marty0501

30 minutes ago, marty0501 said:

he was rotten as well craigie 

Who was rotten? Agard? 

You mean when he was on loan from Everton nine years ago?

He’s had a very decent career since then - over 100 career goals. 

Anyway, I’m not sure he is out of contract this month. He signed a new one last summer. 

2 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Last year Motherwell had Main, we had Ndjoli. Without doubt we would rather of had Main. Now Ndjoli is at motherwell and someone has mentioned getting Main down on loan and hes getting shot down for it?

Ndjoli over Main by a long shot for me. And I don’t rate either of them that highly. 

I’ve stayed off the forum for a couple of days. I was aware that I was getting consumed by negativity and hoped that a break would do me good and I would return refreshed and upbeat. It seems most have caught up with my negativity so I’m drowning again. I need a Leigh griffiths type pick me up. I even got a little excited when I saw Curtis main mentioned. I’m beginning to think the last 2 seasons was a dream. We couldn’t have sunk this low so soon? I can just imagine if we lost an early goal against Queen’s Park........