January transfer

Craigieboy

7 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

at least that is one "over the line" and confirmed but strange its only a short term deal ---

He's worked with Dyer before so maybe isn't willing to commit to longer until Dyers future is confirmed long term. 

Probably a win win tbh. If he's great then we can offer him a long term deal. If he's a flop then we can get rid.

12 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

He's worked with Dyer before so maybe isn't willing to commit to longer until Dyers future is confirmed long term. 

Probably a win win tbh. If he's great then we can offer him a long term deal. If he's a flop then we can get rid.

We can offer him a deal but if he’s great he’ll go elsewhere.

31 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

He's got a baby due next month (queue Bunn in the oven jokes), maybe that's played into the decision to come up here short term and see how it goes.

1 hour ago, Bbk said:

I'll agree he was also a very good player for us but I'm sure you know who I was referring to I'll give you a wee clue he was signed by Mixu and scored from a free kick on his first game v St Mirren ringing any bells?

Merely asking the question as Taouil had more assists that season for Sammon than Eremenko. In fact IIRC, Eremenko only had 4 assists for Sammon before his move and Taouil has at least double. But yes, I did know who you meant :ph34r:

Just now, Bullitt said:

Merely asking the question as Taouil had more assists that season for Sammon than Eremenko. In fact IIRC, Eremenko only had 4 assists for Sammon before his move and Taouil has at least double. But yes, I did know who you meant :ph34r:

I was a huge Taouil fan but I can’t believe he had any more than the odd assist that season, never mind double Eremenko’s!

31 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

I was a huge Taouil fan but I can’t believe he had any more than the odd assist that season, never mind double Eremenko’s!

I had a look online and can see absolutely zero to backup my claim... which means it's probably nonsense.

31 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

One of Eremenko's great strengths was his vision to bring others into play .... how many times did he play the ball out to Hamill or Hay to put a cross in.

He will have contributed to more than he is officially credited an assist.