January transfer

Craigieboy

16 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

Aye bit the absolute ******s lap this s**t up, and some actually think this is f**kijg real.  Its hilarious,  some of the Zombies actually beleive a guy they signed from Dundee for £50k is about to be "snapped up" by Juventus for £10million..

If they knew juventus transfer policy they would know kamara isn't someone juve would sign.  Anyways gerrard is a f*d

2 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

I know he’s not that highly-rated on here but I’d definitely take him. He’s strong, tenacious and a general pain in the arse.

I agree I’d be happy with him. He’s an absolute bulldog of a player. Think he gets harshly criticised. Would give us a different option. I suggested a loan deal previously. Would be less risk on both parties.

5 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

I agree I’d be happy with him. He’s an absolute bulldog of a player. Think he gets harshly criticised. Would give us a different option. I suggested a loan deal previously. Would be less risk on both parties.

I'd take a gamble on him as well, defintely not the most gifted footballer you'll see but his disruptive play brings others into the game

4 minutes ago, Wee_Eck1979 said:

We have Brophy, Kabamba, Innes and Bunn (Kiltie at a push) for fwd choices, we need a fast winger and a creative mid more than a striker.

We definitely need a bit of pace and creativity. But I think Main would be better than most of those options as a striker.

Just now, NorfolkG said:

We definitely need a bit of pace and creativity. But I think Main would be better than most of those options as a striker.

Agree probably get him for not too big a fee give him 18/24 month contract (think he's 28ish) and builds for next season. Otherwise our player number options will still be limited if he leaves at end of season back to parent club.

17 minutes ago, Wee_Eck1979 said:

He will be useless without creativity so unless we address our primary issues it's no as he isn't a major upgrade.

We have one proven SPL striker, an as yet untested non-league striker and a youth - he would definitely be an improvement on that!

But, yes, we are desperate for some creativity or the other changes will be immaterial.

8 minutes ago, killieblue said:

Main is hopeless. No thank you

This.  I'd much rather we give game time to and develop Cameron than sign this carthorse.  A creative option such as Scott Fraser of Burton Albion is a must.  A winger with plenty pace (never replaced Jones IMO and Miller leaving means we need someone to get us up the pitch) and a similar striker to Brophy would be my priorities.  Unfortunately Brophy has a chocolate hamstring and we need similar back up/competition for him.

Other than that Bachman back on loan would be a real bonus.  If we can get him I'd cut short Branescu's loan.

34 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

We have one proven SPL striker, an as yet untested non-league striker and a youth - he would definitely be an improvement on that!

But, yes, we are desperate for some creativity or the other changes will be immaterial.

Who is the proven striker?