Craigieboy

January transfer

If kilmarnock want sign Curtis Main than what next signing of other new signing with position (other striker, attack midfielder, winger and creative midfielder)?

3 minutes ago, Fletch said:

He was absolutely dire last season for Motherwell.

Personally, I think Aberdeen would let him go for free and I also think they'd give him a decent pay off to get him out the door.

No thanks

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

He was absolutely dire last season for Motherwell.

Personally, I think Aberdeen would let him go for free and I also think they'd give him a decent pay off to get him out the door.

I hope you are right and we can set our sights higher than main. Doubt it. He’s decent.

3 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

What kilmarnock need sign to end of transfer window after lost 3-1 face Celtic 

Looks like folk are wanting a keeper.

Just now, Craigieboy said:

What kilmarnock need sign to end of transfer window after lost 3-1 face Celtic 

I think the only position we need is a attacking midfielder who is confident on the ball and can drive us up the pitch rather than the ball going backwards or sideways.

1 minute ago, CB said:

Looks like folk are wanting a keeper.

Why so. The only problem with Koprivec tonight was Griffiths goal that just beat him but the lad kept the score at 0-0 for a good period the save he made in the first 10 from the header was outstanding.

2 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Why so. The only problem with Koprivec tonight was Griffiths goal that just beat him but the lad kept the score at 0-0 for a good period the save he made in the first 10 from the header was outstanding.

You'd need to ask the folk that are looking for one.

5 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

He ran out into no mans land and near gifted them a goal too. 

First impressions weren't great or that he was that much better than Branescu

21 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

I think the only position we need is a attacking midfielder who is confident on the ball and can drive us up the pitch rather than the ball going backwards or sideways.

Kilmarnock have attack midfielder to Connell and Kiltie 

28 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

You miss the part where he absolutely f**ked it at the start and missed the ball and took oot Griffiths? 

He looks absolutely rotten. 

If Bachmann is available go and get him. Sometimes the less obvious changes can do wonders. Someone in there to command and organise the defence. Someone everyone has confidence in.

Still missing that link middle to front. Oh for a Kelly, Bryson or both nowadays.

If it’s not too much I’d love some more pace in the team as well. Sometimes all you need is raw energy to exploit teams on the break or push them back through fear. 

1 minute ago, Craigieboy said:

Kilmarnock want sign other keeper 

why other keeper?

kilmarnock need sign other striker and winger 

Cos the keepers we have are absolutely p!sh 

Keeper, another striker and a left back please.

I've thought for some time we needed a creative midfielder, but now I just think we need to play with Kiltie instead of Mo in a five or go 4-4-2 with Bunn out wide.

Impressed with our first two signings from AD and I'm confident a couple more will see us move away from the foot of the table.

Keeper couldn't be blamed for goals tonight IMO - the Griffiths goal deflected off Bruce really close in - it was the couple of other shaky moments that were more of concern IMO.

That said - we shouldn't go just for any old keeper. We should only spend wages if there's a high quality one available

(Bachmann being the obvious candidate who knows the team) 

15 minutes ago, dasboag said:

Keeper couldn't be blamed for goals tonight IMO - the Griffiths goal deflected off Bruce really close in - it was the couple of other shaky moments that were more of concern IMO.

That said - we shouldn't go just for any old keeper. We should only spend wages if there's a high quality one available

(Bachmann being the obvious candidate who knows the team) 

He 100% should have saved the second. His wrist was absolutely pathetic... I assume he's left handed...

11 hours ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

I also thought he commanded his area much better and actually caught crosses rather than punch (or flap) them. Also held onto shots where he wasn’t at full stretch rather than push them out like so many modern keepers.

Is there any substance to Bachmann coming back to us since hes getting mentioned a lot? Or is it just something we’d all want? Haha 

21 minutes ago, Harrogate Peter said:

Bachman got slaughtered on here after his debut v. Rangers. 

He did indeed. 

Reinstated at Tynecastle v Hearts and the rest is history. 

31 minutes ago, Harrogate Peter said:

Bachman got slaughtered on here after his debut v. Rangers. 

The guy who sits in front of me wouldn't forgive him for replacing Macdonald for a long time. Every time Bachmann's giant kicks nearly went out of play at the other end of the pitch he would go absolutely mental.

12 hours ago, Bullitt said:

Keeper, another striker and a left back please.

I've thought for some time we needed a creative midfielder, but now I just think we need to play with Kiltie instead of Mo in a five or go 4-4-2 with Bunn out wide.

Impressed with our first two signings from AD and I'm confident a couple more will see us move away from the foot of the table.

Kilmarnock need winger for back up left winger too