Negativity

Geronimo

1 minute ago, Geronimo said:

Can’t believe the negativity on the match thread.

NO team could function as normal without FOUR  centre halves missing ffs.

Have these people only supported us since SSC was appointed?

We are fifth in the SPL in what is our 27th consecutive season in the top flight. 
Get a feckin grip people!! KTID

Agree 1000%

14 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

We are fifth in the SPL in what is our 27th consecutive season in the top flight. 

I'm not going to bother reading it. 

It's getting worse than the Facebook groups on here. 

21 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

Absolutely...factor in 2 out of our midfield 3 either injured or playing out of position too.

Edited by Rml

2 minutes ago, lonewolfie said:

Hadn't really felt that negativity as an East ST holder. Not till Wednesday at Motherwell when three jokers behind us were Jack n Victors from the FB for sure. Couldn't believe some of their criticisms. Took me all my patience not to react.

Wednesday, fifteen minutes in, Johnson dallies on the edge of the box. Shout behind me, “for f**k sake get him off”.

Laughable for many reasons.

Today’s game was virtually a write off. Realistically we had no chance going there with no centre half’s. if we can get DDF back and hopefully El Markirini we should beat Accies. Hearts is winnable too.

If we can get to the window in the top 6 and in touching distance for the European places the board simply must invest some of the Taylor funds and back Alessio. We need to add more quality in midfield and attack. 

On Wednesday I couldn’t believe that there was booing and moaning towards AA when DT was substituted, I momentarily lost it and turned round and let rip, I cannot believe we now have fans that cannot see us being comfortable top six as being more than decent, we will get everyone back fit soon and all will be well, fear not 

Can’t believe some of the entitlement of Killie fans now. Only 3 seasons ago we nearly went down.

Look at the “bigger” clubs that have been down since we got promoted. Hearts, Hibs, Dundee, Dundee United, etc. Avoiding relegation should always be our number 1 priority and top 6 for our budget is just outstanding.

3 hours ago, Geronimo said:

Bang on.

Some amount of bed wetting c**ts. 

2 hours ago, NorfolkG said:

The only thing I will say about Rory is he is top of the MOTM standings on here and gets a great reception every week at RP whenever he is subbed off.

A few bangers shouting “you’re s**te” at him every single week isn’t the end of the world.

Agreed. Tedious though... And you do see it creeping in to other parts of our mentality too. 

Gary Dicker was getting it week-in, week-out where I sit until he scored two games in a row. Now silence, and someone else (Rory usually) is getting it. 

Soul destroying! And that's when we're winning games too! 

1 hour ago, I.am.jambo said:

This is the guy who led Juventus to one of their Serie A titles (albeit Conte was suspended at the time) he still led them to a title which must have required a great deal of management skills to accomplish. 

I think you’re giving him rather more credit than he’s due.

Conte and Alessio were both suspended, Conte for ten months and Alessio for eight. On appeal, these were reduced to four and two months respectively. 

Also, the suspension just applied to match days and Conte was able to coach the squad between matches, attend matches and even communicate with, firstly, coach Massimo Carerra and then AA during matches. 

After his own suspension was served, AA succeeded Carerra on match days from 20 October to 9 December 2012, when Conte returned. 

I think he may have been in charge for 12 matches, eight Série A and four Champions League group stage. 

You'll agree, I think, that saying he led them to the Scudetto that season is over-egging the pudding a little!  

Edited by skygod

38 minutes ago, skygod said:

I think you’re giving him rather more credit than he’s due.

Conte and Alessio were both suspended, Conte for ten months and Alessio for eight. On appeal, these were reduced to four and two months respectively. 

Also, the suspension just applied to match days and Conte was able to coach the squad between matches, attend matches and even communicate with, firstly, coach Massimo Carerra and then AA during matches. 

After his own suspension was served, AA succeeded Carerra on match days from 20 October to 9 December 2012, when Conte returned. 

I think he may have been in charge for 12 matches, eight Série A and four Champions League group stage. 

You'll agree, I think, that saying he led them to the Scudetto that season is over-egging the cake a little!  

A Hearts fan has come on here and thought that he/she would be able to play fast and loose with the facts but didn't reckon with the presence of Skygod. 

Edited by fraz65