“f**k the SNP”

fmcc

What the hell was this chant all about half way thru the first half on Saturday?

now, I’m not coming out in support of any party, but it was really strange to hear a political chant at a Killie game. Whether your a ravin yoon or equally ravin cybernat, I wouldn’t like our support to get political. 

I’m gonna be honest I’m not really up for singing f**k the sfa either. The Bruce decision was not a clear and obvious one so there was always room to not get that appeal, if he had been playing for Motherwell I would have been ok with it being a red.

I wouldn’t want us to go down the Rangers and Celtic route of throwing the toys out whenever a decision doesn’t suit us and stealing their chant along with the Alfredo one is too close for me.

27 minutes ago, Morph said:

I’m gonna be honest I’m not really up for singing f**k the sfa either. The Bruce decision was not a clear and obvious one so there was always room to not get that appeal, if he had been playing for Motherwell I would have been ok with it being a red.

I wouldn’t want us to go down the Rangers and Celtic route of throwing the toys out whenever a decision doesn’t suit us and stealing their chant along with the Alfredo one is too close for me.

You must be fun at parties

12 hours ago, fmcc said:

What the hell was this chant all about half way thru the first half on Saturday?

now, I’m not coming out in support of any party, but it was really strange to hear a political chant at a Killie game. Whether your a ravin yoon or equally ravin cybernat, I wouldn’t like our support to get political. 

that's why it annoys me when you see advertisement boards at games with political parties displayed at football. should be kept out of!

1 hour ago, Morph said:

You won't be singing many Killie songs then.

Hello Hello, We are Killie, Forever and Ever, No We have a leader, Do you know where hell is etc etc are all sung to same tunes as either Celtic or Rangers songs.

27 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You won't be singing many Killie songs then.

Hello Hello, We are Killie, Forever and Ever, No We have a leader, Do you know where hell is etc etc are all sung to same tunes as either Celtic or Rangers songs.

Those tunes are also the same as lots of clubs up and down the country. f**k the sfa seems to be a Rangers only song I’ve heard no one else sing it, same with Alfredo although I’m less annoyed about that one. It’s the sentiment of the SFA one as I said in my original post.

8 minutes ago, Morph said:

Those tunes are also the same as lots of clubs up and down the country. f**k the sfa seems to be a Rangers only song I’ve heard no one else sing it, same with Alfredo although I’m less annoyed about that one. It’s the sentiment of the SFA one as I said in my original post.

Numerous clubs sing that same tune as the Morelos one.

I've heard Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen, Hibs, Rangers, basically every team in the league sing f**k the SFA. I've also sang it at Hampden with half the Scottish support!

2 hours ago, Shortie said:

that's why it annoys me when you see advertisement boards at games with political parties displayed at football. should be kept out of!

Actually just noticed them last week after my pal mentioned the SNP one at RP. Never knew we also had labour and conservative. At least it's consistent but agree it should be separated from football wherever possible.