Accies home, Fred

CB

36 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

But very quiet imo. That was dictated by circumstances of the red card. Today is a start at home against a poor team.

Hope he takes the chance but I’m surprised it’s ahead of Burke.

Need to move the ball quickly. Not long ball though. Quick passing on the deck. That will suit Brophy and Thomas. I think El MaK is capable of this if played in a freer role. He has proper ability, and in lieu of anyone else we need him to be looking to thread passes through. Thomas and Brophy can be interchangeable - one drift a little wider, one through the middle. If Niko and SOD can properly overlap there's attacking potential.

I think a slow pace will suit them and a quick tempo will work for this team.

Early goal and we can kick on. Without it, I can see this dragging a bit.

MON THE KILLIE!

9 minutes ago, Ayrshire Killie said:

Need to move the ball quickly. Not long ball though. Quick passing on the deck. That will suit Brophy and Thomas. I think El MaK is capable of this if played in a freer role. He has proper ability, and in lieu of anyone else we need him to be looking to thread passes through. Thomas and Brophy can be interchangeable - one drift a little wider, one through the middle. If Niko and SOD can properly overlap there's attacking potential.

I think a slow pace will suit them and a quick tempo will work for this team.

Early goal and we can kick on. Without it, I can see this dragging a bit.

MON THE KILLIE!

Not the early goal I meant at all. Still - now we have to try to play that way.