University Marketing Blog

ScottKFC

Hello everyone, 

For my university marketing course I have to create a blog and then market it; the instruction was to write about whatever you're passionate about - as content isn't graded - and of course I chose Killie. My blog is a series of reviews of the different away days as a Killie fan, rating them from the travel to the tea bars.

If you wouldn't mind having a read and sharing your thoughts it would be very appreciated - unfortunately I was limited to 300 words as I could of talked for hours about away days out.

Thanks!

https://scottishawaydays.blogspot.com

Quite an enjoyable read. Difficult to work out some of the admission prices, Hearts seemed a bit low although it could have been a student admission price. Always get the train from Queen Street when travelling to Tynecastle ? There can be bargains to be had using Cross-Country direct from Central and journey time is quicker once you add in the walk to Queen Street. Most of the reviews mirror my own away-day experiences although I'm not in love with Livingston the way Scott appears to be. Notorious Kilmarnock pie ? Maybe tongue-in-cheek, or pie-in-cheek comment. Good effort. 

You could gain a lot of words by applying some strict editing.

The Killie Pie (if it's still called that) isn't notorious, it's famous. 

Why guess the capacity of the Chadwick Stand when it's easily researched?  

There are aerial shots of RP available which don't have a watermark - here's one for free. 

image.png.163b64c0b81119785fcb97acce764cc3.png

2 minutes ago, skygod said:

You could gain a lot of words by applying some strict editing.

The Killie Pie (if it's still called that) isn't notorious, it's famous. 

Why guess the capacity of the Chadwick Stand when it's easily researched?  

There are aerial shots of RP available which don't have a watermark - here's one for free. 

I think it’s the Kilmarnock Pie these days.

2 hours ago, skygod said:

For free, or you didn't pay for it? Just because Google image search turns up a result doesn't mean it isn't a copyrighted image. Using a watermarked image at the very least gives credit to the copyright holder/image vendor.