Sevco

On 3/18/2020 at 8:59 AM, Zorro said:

The Orange Order has axed future marches across Scotland due to the coronavirus outbreak.

The Grand Orange Lodge of Scotland said it was time for the “institution to play its part in supporting the Prime Minister’s initiatives”.

As well as the parades, all lodge meetings and social gatherings have been suspended with immediate effect until further notice.

Following a Cobra meeting on Monday, Boris Johnson urged everyone in the UK to avoid pubs, clubs and theatres, stop all non-essential contact and travel, and work from home if they could.

In a statement on Tuesday, The Grand Orange Lodge of Scotland said: “The most worthy grand master and the executive are of the opinion that we must act responsibly, in light of the Prime Minister’s recent actions and advice.

“The nation is on the cusp of an epidemic the likes of which we have never experienced. An unknown quantity.

“As an executive, we have a duty of care to the membership as a whole and recognise that there are elderly and vulnerable members with underlying illnesses who are experiencing great anxiety.

“The measures that the grand master has authorised are tantamount to the advice given by the Prime Minister, to avoid non-essential travel and contact with others to fight coronavirus.

“We are in uncharted waters and it would be remiss of the leaders of the institution to not take heed of the Government’s advice.”

https://news.stv.tv/scotland/coronavirus-orange-order-axes-all-marches-and-events?top

Note 'The Prime Minister' Servile quislings.

On 3/28/2020 at 11:44 AM, Scouser2 said:

Seems there is now a sevco “task force” trying to save the club after king bailed out , and again looking for investment from anywhere to keep it afloat .....

I'm sure they'll be able to tap in to the DUPs dark money.

I see they have sent there dossier out to all clubs.200 pages long I wonder what Bulls**te they will be claiming and corruption against them .Might be the laughing stock of football after today.Still the no surrender mob will think it's a conspiracy of clubs led by Septc ,the SNP,republican sympathisers and any one else who doesn't go marching on the 12th. 

1 hour ago, PrestersKtid said:

4 weeks to come up with their "Dossier" only to be told to f off after an hour xD

1 minute ago, mitch14 said:

Sevco the club that cheated football desperate to stop celtic 9 in a row people dying through this virus pathetic little minded club an insult to humanity

2 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I have a copy of the submission made by Rangers to other SPFL clubs in a PDF format. Can anyone help me upload it as it won't allow me to upload PDF's

drive.google.com handles PDFs. If you have a google account

From what I have read ( not a lot ) the most daming point is not informing the clubs that they could be liable to pay back £10 million on the TV deal if they vote to end the league early .Doncaster also said he would give the sponsorship of the league to Sky for free in exchange 

25 minutes ago, Killiepies said:

From what I have read ( not a lot ) the most daming point is not informing the clubs that they could be liable to pay back £10 million on the TV deal if they vote to end the league early

Am I right in saying the vote was only about ending the SPFL Championship and Divisions 1 & 2, therefore the £10mn would not have been relevant to that vote.  The decision on whether to end the Premiership has still to be taken and determined. 

Absolutelt fk all substance as usual from Sevco,  I've speed read the dossier and it's all conjecture and pish.

This rancid bigot ingested pile o s**te should be taken to task and punted, once and for all.

Absolutely despise every single atom of this vile club.

1 hour ago, Pelesboots said:

Am I right in saying the vote was only about ending the SPFL Championship and Divisions 1 & 2, therefore the £10mn would not have been relevant to that vote.  The decision on whether to end the Premiership has still to be taken and determined. 

Not quite. The resolution gave the SPFL board power to end the Prem if they reckon they couldnt finish it. Wont need another vote

2 hours ago, Killiepies said:

From what I have read ( not a lot ) the most daming point is not informing the clubs that they could be liable to pay back £10 million on the TV deal if they vote to end the league early .Doncaster also said he would give the sponsorship of the league to Sky for free in exchange 

As Stewart Robertson of Sevco is on the SPFL committee then surely he was aware of this. 

Or am I missing something here? 

I must admit that I find it difficult to take sides in a Sevco vs. Doncaster battle. Both equally despicable. However, Doncaster will at some point get his jotters as no one that incompetent could possibly hang onto his job (surely?). On the other hand anything that contributes to the demise of Sevco can only be good, so I side with Doncaster. Now just need to visit the bog to chuck up my dinner!

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Superscot said:

I must admit that I find it difficult to take sides in a Sevco vs. Doncaster battle. Both equally despicable. However, Doncaster will at some point get his jotters as no one that incompetent could possibly hang onto his job (surely?). On the other hand anything that contributes to the demise of Sevco can only be good, so I side with Doncaster. Now just need to visit the bog to chuck up my dinner!

It's easy one is a zombie which believes itself to still be the same as before it died and the other isnt Sevco.

11 hours ago, stewarty66 said:

As Stewart Robertson of Sevco is on the SPFL committee then surely he was aware of this. 

Or am I missing something here? 

Doncaster whent the ahead without the approval of the board and didn't release these facts to the clubs .Robertson is obviously the whistle blower .Doncaster will be sacked and Sevco will take legal action .Not talking any sides here but Doncaster and co have been neglegant in there duty and Sevco have taken advantage of this.This will drag on for a while yet 

4 minutes ago, Killiepies said:

Doncaster whent the ahead without the approval of the board and didn't release these facts to the clubs .Robertson is obviously the whistle blower .Doncaster will be sacked and Sevco will take legal action .Not talking any sides here but Doncaster and co have been neglegant in there duty and Sevco have taken advantage of this.This will drag on for a while yet 

Cheers.