Sevco

What would be best would be if Doncaster gets papped and then decides to spill the beans on all the corruption and lies he oversaw when trying to find backdoor entry for SevCo into a higher part of the league. Then once he's done that he can be tarred, feathered and dragged behind a horse back to the set of "The Banana Splits" or wherever the fk it was he came from...

Guy on twitter (Rangers fan) yesterday suggested that the failings of the SPFL board in all of this would be better investigated if it wasn't being led by Sevco and instead other clubs due to the hatred of Rangers by most of Scotland. Hard to argue with that. 

The SPFL handling of this has been absolutely shocking from start to finish but they can now hide behind the Rangers statement and lack of evidence on bullying. 

Step forward Inverness Caley Thistle and it would appear there are serious issues within the SPFL leadership. 

24 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Guy on twitter (Rangers fan) yesterday suggested that the failings of the SPFL board in all of this would be better investigated if it wasn't being led by Sevco and instead other clubs due to the hatred of Rangers by most of Scotland. Hard to argue with that. 

The SPFL handling of this has been absolutely shocking from start to finish but they can now hide behind the Rangers statement and lack of evidence on bullying. 

Step forward Inverness Caley Thistle and it would appear there are serious issues within the SPFL leadership. 

Caley Thistle the club that have a CEO in Scot Gardiner who is a rabid Hun? 

1 minute ago, stewarty66 said:

Caley Thistle, the club who have a vested interest in the season being played to a finish, play-offs 'n all, as they currently sit second in the first division.

5 minutes ago, CB said:

Caley Thistle, the club who have a vested interest in the season being played to a finish, play-offs 'n all, as they currently sit second in the first division.

Not disagreeing on that, but are they being played like a fiddle by Sevco as Hearts were? 

We'll supply the bullets but get you to fire them. 

Edited by stewarty66

1 hour ago, stewarty66 said:

Your language suggests the point about the negative connotations of Rangers leading this quest against the dreadful leadership of the SPFL is a valid one. 
I myself also feel that I am prejudiced in this due to my hatred for all things Rangers but the point remains about how utterly appalling this has been managed. 

20 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Your language suggests the point about the negative connotations of Rangers leading this quest against the dreadful leadership of the SPFL is a valid one. 
I myself also feel that I am prejudiced in this due to my hatred for all things Rangers but the point remains about how utterly appalling this has been managed. 

It's a disgrace. 

It has been a s**t show by the SPFL and IMO opinion Doncaster needs to go. In fact he should have gone long before COVID 19 played it's hand. 

But Rangers are in it for themselves only despite all their posturing about other clubs being bullied and will use whatever means possible to get what they want. 

Dunfermline respond to ICT allegations of SPFL board member bullying. I have to admit its a belter......

I have said many times over the last couple of months, there are much more important things happening in our community and the wider world at present, than football. These matters should be our priority.

In that context, it is not only regrettable but extremely embarrassing, that I have to provide this statement following the release of accusatory comments in a Club Statement made by the Chairman and CEO of Inverness, I am sadly now left with no option but to put the record straight.

The individuals have been very careful not to mention me by name, but their intended target is clearly apparent.

In life, you stand and fall by your reputation and your actions, and I thank the very many people from other clubs who have contacted me since these “leaked” WhatsApp messages first surfaced, to offer their support. I like the company I keep.

Since the SPFL director’s resolution was first issued, a number of clubs in the Championship would confirm it is the behaviour of Inverness that has continually been aggressive and confrontational. However, no one felt it necessary to win points in public, as robust conversations take place in the normal course of a competitive business like football.

Turning to the “allegation” regarding the information that was conveyed by me to Inverness FC, on Friday 10th April 2020.

As confirmed by their own leaked What’sApp message group, I clearly did so as Dunfermline Athletic FC Chairman and NOT as an SPFL Board Member (as was expressly agreed and verified, before the call with other Championship clubs).

It most certainly wasn’t a threat, simply a potential consequence of their action not to back the SPFL resolution currently put in front of them, in favour of a counter resolution which was being mooted at that time.

This resolution would effectively have the same consequence as a “null and void” conclusion to the league season, but the SPFL central distribution monies would still be provided to clubs on their current standing. This was not going to be acceptable to Dunfermline Athletic, Alloa Athletic, Greenock Morton, Queen of the South and Arbroath.

This had been openly highlighted the previous evening, during a video conference call of all but one Championship club, and raised by two Championship clubs at the time. This meeting was set up by me in good faith.

Therefore, the communication to the Chairman of Inverness, on Friday 10th April was that any vote in favour of an alternative resolution like this, should the existing one fail, may be entirely dependent on all clubs in the SPFL Championship obtaining an equal (“one tenth”) of the attributable distribution pot for the Championship.

There are many more things I would like to say, but I will retain my dignity and continue to be more concerned about the long term future of Scottish football at this time. The endless point scoring is becoming tiresome, and I would have preferred to rise above it, but I have a duty to protect the reputation of Dunfermline Athletic FC.

Boot the zombies and inversneky oot rhr league.   Both are horrible s**tey clubs with questionable boards and a.oast littered with bully boy tactics.

Those who created ICT tried to wipe Clach out, and we all know how Sevco purchased the assets of the most rancid club in Scottish Football history.

GTF the pair of ye and take that twat Doncaster with you.

The Huns are just pissed off because they don’t wield the power they used to on the governing bodies. 

However, I think that power has shifted to the Tims. MacLennan’s links to Desmond are definitely iffy. Milne of Aberdeen (Ex Chairman) and Gilmour of St Mirren (Ex chairman) both have stated that Celtic/Lawwell wield too much power. 

Is it that hard to ask for an impartial board who genuinely want to improve Scottish football, with no influence from the gruesome twosome? 

1 hour ago, KillieNo1 said:

The Huns are just pissed off because they don’t wield the power they used to on the governing bodies. 

However, I think that power has shifted to the Tims. MacLennan’s links to Desmond are definitely iffy. Milne of Aberdeen (Ex Chairman) and Gilmour of St Mirren (Ex chairman) both have stated that Celtic/Lawwell wield too much power. 

Is it that hard to ask for an impartial board who genuinely want to improve Scottish football, with no influence from the gruesome twosome? 

Milne, especially, has a nard neck. He stood shoulder to shoulder with Celtic to block any changes to the voting rules, when Scottish football had a chance to make real changes. 

18 hours ago, KillieNo1 said:

Celtic don't have any rep on the boards anymore though?

Rangers can't stand the fact that we now have a neutral running of the game.  They have been so used to the likes of Campbell Ogilvie, Gordon Smith & the likes place for them they can't handle not getting preference.  They can't stand no longer being 'the people',