James Fowler

Mojike and Bod

2 minutes ago, carpetfitter said:

Of our current squad who played with James? By my reckoning only Rory who also took over the ‘fuxache’ ‘he’ll no dae’ ‘get him aff [insert managers surname]’ mantle. 

Not sure he played with all three but he will know Kiltie, Wilson, Frizzell from assisting with the youth setup when he was playing with us. 

10 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Gutted.

Saw the headline 'James Fowler' and thought 'Magic - nae centre backs, Dicker to centre back, BeckenFowler back at no. 4, back in business'

Director of Football Operations. Pfft. He used to do that from the centre circle.

You've missed Lee Clark being reappointed as manager. Fowler the first of 7 right backs I've heard. 

42 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

We have an external head of recruitment, name escapes me at the moment, but her daughter plays for FC Kilmarnock.....

Searching for players head of recruitment or searching for club staff head of recruitment? Did we ever replace the guy Clarke was using. McCullochs man didn’t last too long after jig left.

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 3:17 PM, All the Wine said:

Legendary ex player goes away and gains experience in a variety of roles including one at a massive club and has now taken a chance to progress his career back at his old club. 

Most other fans would read this and think 'great appointment'...not certain killie fans tho.

Have none of you ever applied for a role further up the career ladder?

Spot on, the reaction to this from some is laughable