Hospitality

kenh

Although the club has said that most hospitality packages are almost sold out up to the end of the year how about a discount of at least 25% to season ticket holders on an all season basis as most of the time (maybe apart from new Park Suite) can hardly be making an profit,  I think a discount of 10% is not enough to encourage season ticket holders to purchase a hospitality package.

On 11/16/2019 at 1:55 PM, kenh said:

Although the club has said that most hospitality packages are almost sold out up to the end of the year how about a discount of at least 25% to season ticket holders on an all season basis as most of the time (maybe apart from new Park Suite) can hardly be making an profit,  I think a discount of 10% is not enough to encourage season ticket holders to purchase a hospitality package.

Just give them out for free. 

The hospitality was great yesterday.    Last couple of times I had been I didn't think it was value for money but it's back to its best again.

The staff were first class, as was the food / drink,

The  football was not bad either!!

Edited by samo