Hearts Match

mitch14

"Angelo Alessio has confirmed that Stuart Findlay is his only injury worry heading into Kilmarnock’s clash with Hearts. Connor Johnson, Dario Del Fabro and Alex Bruce should all be fully fit. Osman Sow will come back into contention, with Alessio confirming he is ready to play. "

Brilliant news all round. 

Sow for the guaranteed goal against the old club bit? 

I'd like to see us go with Sow up front and Brophy playing off him. The game Sow played is the best we've looked going forward. He brought the wide players into play, it would be good to see how it would work alongside Brophy, if he could bring him into play with balls to feet rather than the balls on to head he has had to try and cope with at times.

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

I'd like to see us go with Sow up front and Brophy playing off him. The game Sow played is the best we've looked going forward. He brought the wide players into play, it would be good to see how it would work alongside Brophy, if he could bring him into play with balls to feet rather than the balls on to head he has had to try and cope with at times.

Would be very happy to see Sow and Brophy although it would be harsh on the MF who would miss out.

I have a feeling AA will have really liked his Ross County performance.

Edited by NorfolkG

1 hour ago, PrestersKtid said:

Are there any cash gates for this? Or is it only the shop/ticketbooths in operation? 

We've extra folk coming to the game, can i get the tickets on the ticketco app and send the code? Coz they will be in normall turnstyle and i will be in season ticket turnstyle.

There aren't any cash gates at all any more. Ticket pods are the best bet.

9 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

Would be very happy to see Sow and Brophy although it would be harsh on the MF who would miss out.

I have a feeling AA will have really liked his Ross County performance.

I know what you mean. I really like all three centre midfielder but just feel eventually something has to give if we're going to improve going forward.

2 hours ago, PrestersKtid said:

Are there any cash gates for this? Or is it only the shop/ticketbooths in operation? 

We've extra folk coming to the game, can i get the tickets on the ticketco app and send the code? Coz they will be in normall turnstyle and i will be in season ticket turnstyle.

Aye, you can buy them on the app and then send them a screenshot of the barcode.

2 hours ago, PrestersKtid said:

You can buy tickets on the App and download to phone.