Heart Match Fred

C4mmy31

I have had enough of Killie TV.  The audio is ridiculous and utterly useless. I have contacted Killie TV support several times over the last  3 months about the issues and whilst they try their best, it simply isn't good enough. I have cancelled my subscription and will not consider resubscribing until Killie TV can provide a reliable service. 

10 minutes ago, Corporal Clegg said:

I have had enough of Killie TV.  The audio is ridiculous and utterly useless. I have contacted Killie TV support several times over the last  3 months about the issues and whilst they try their best, it simply isn't good enough. I have cancelled my subscription and will not consider resubscribing until Killie TV can provide a reliable service. 

Luckily, I was able to see all three goals, but the second half was a staccato nightmare of buffering and failure to synchronise audio and video. There are seaside peepshows with greater fluency.

Probably the best I've ever seen McKenzie play today .... although him and Sod did have bit of a brain fart near the start and presented them with a half chance.  After that it was an absolute feckin pleasure to watch that performance from EVERY blue shirted player on the park ... and the one in yellow.

With the exception of the first 10mins of the second half, we dominated that match ... BUT yet again we left talking about the referee who somehow managed not to book Berra and Ikpeazu.

Burke's first half performance is one of the best i have witnessed in a Killie jersey, could have ended Aaron Hickeys promising career, gave the boy an absolute nosebleed. 

Tremendous team performance, El Makrini different class as well, but every single one of them can be proud of their performance today, as well as the gaffer. 

Well done boys, great day!