Hibs away, Fred

CB

1 minute ago, mitch14 said:

"I didn't recognise my team" was Alessio's assessment of the first half on the radio. Great character to come back. 

He didn't sound like he was dropping Larry any time soon. Something along the lines of him learning from those moments. If for no other reason that the fixture pile up I'd like to see Koprivec given a go midweek. 

There’s no way any one of us know whether Koprivec is a dud or not- we have to defer expertise to those who see him in training every day

2 minutes ago, killie89 said:

Absolutely brilliant. All the analysis of how poor we were for most of the game can get put on hold - this team just never knows when it’s beaten. Don’t think I’ve celebrated a goal like that since Burke’s equaliser at Ibrox. Felt like a win.

Spot on.

Absolute bedlam at the goal. 

1 minute ago, killie89 said:

Sadly a lot of that sort of thing was getting shouted round about me the whole game. Probably the same people who thought we were world beaters after last week.

Most of these shouts are cringey. Loud enough for people around these halfwits to hear but never gutsy enough to front up to a player.

49 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

Great result and showed that this team still has the backbone to grind it out . Watched it all through Hibs TV and this is the standard KillieTV should be aiming for,  crystal clear picture and no streaming ,and the commentators were actually fairly balanced in their assessments .

Yer hole the commentators were fair. 

Absolutely loved their salty tears after the equaliser. “The Kilmarnock bench celebrating like they’ve won the World Cup” get it right up them 

4 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

2 guys behind me did nothing but moan all game.

"s**te" 

"For f**k sake" etc. 

On Rorys back after 2 minutes. 

At the end of the game they were still moaning! 

"We were s**te" 

"Didn't deserve a point etc" 

Have a word with yourself guys and f**k right off. 

We all feel the frustration, but keep it bottled inside and unleash it on the opposition.

When a players having a bad day at the office, he's no gonny be helped by somebody yelling abuse at him... we're all on the same side here ffs

1 hour ago, mitch14 said:

He didn't sound like he was dropping Larry any time soon. Something along the lines of him learning from those moments. If for no other reason that the fixture pile up I'd like to see Koprivec given a go midweek. 

Even with a fixture pile up it’s a big decision to drop your keeper. We see them once a week and judge on that. AA is watching everyday and trusting his GK coach. 

It was a huge call to drop McDonald last year especially given the timing of his Scotland call up. It’s going to be the same again this year. 

Similar to what others are saying about Koprivec. I remember being desperate to see Reguero in goal for us ahead of Samson a few years ago. I then watched him for the development side one afternoon. He was horrific. 

Koprevic didn’t have a club last season so he hasn’t played a first team game in 18 months. Nor even for our reserves. 

If he was in contention he’d be getting some match practice, I think. The fact he isn't makes me think he’s for emergencies only.

So that will be him starting on Wednesday then...

Edited by skygod

18 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

2 guys behind me did nothing but moan all game.

"s**te" 

"For f**k sake" etc. 

On Rorys back after 2 minutes. 

At the end of the game they were still moaning! 

"We were s**te" 

"Didn't deserve a point etc" 

Have a word with yourself guys and f**k right off. 

I was just in front of the young team and some of them should just stay at home ... what a bunch of torn faced cnuts.

Final straw was "feck off Miller ya useless Canadian cnut" ... at that point they were told to shut up and stop being dicks.

1 hour ago, virtuocity said:

There’s no way any one of us know whether Koprivec is a dud or not- we have to defer expertise to those who see him in training every day

Ach that's rubbish, so it's better the devil we know? Top analysis - why express an opinion on anything about the club on this logic? s**t like this just kills the reason this website exists. None of us are at training. Obviously. 

In other news....absolute YASSS! Great character from the team to come back and disrupt what was becoming a worrying run of away form. I really feel like we're still well in the mix for 3rd if we get to the break north of 30 points - great result. 

Just now, skygod said:

Koprevic didn’t have a club last season so he hasn’t played in 18 months. Not even for the reserves. 

If he was in contention he’d be getting some match practice, I think. The fact he isn't makes me think he’s for emergencies only.

This 
would not be too surprised if there was another keeper recruited in January...... but for now not sure how anyone can have any real opinion on the merits of our 2nd choice keeper.or say he could do better than our current keeper ....do find it baffling that he is not given game time for the reserve  team even in the home games 

Just now, Estragon said:

Ach that's rubbish, so it's better the devil we know? Top analysis - why express an opinion on anything about the club on this logic? s**t like this just kills the reason this website exists. None of us are at training. Obviously. 

In other news....absolute YASSS! Great character from the team to come back and disrupt what was becoming a worrying run of away form. I really feel like we're still well in the mix for 3rd if we get to the break north of 30 points - great result. 

Play like we can and there is no reason we can't take 9 points from our next 3 games. 

Wouldn't be surprised if we face St Johnstone on Wednesday with Tommy Wright not in charge. 

If we play like we did in the first 45 minutes today then we will be lucky to take any points. 

16 minutes ago, piffer said:

Even with a fixture pile up it’s a big decision to drop your keeper. We see them once a week and judge on that. AA is watching everyday and trusting his GK coach.

Totally get this, but I really think sub keepers should get minutes where they can. If Branescu gets injured before, as an example, the Motherwell game in a few weeks which could be a big one, then we've suddenly got a keeper coming in who has never played a game. 

Gives Alessio the opportunity to present it as not being dropped and see what he can do. If he's useless then I totally respect Alessio's opinion, but even if that's the case we need a deputy that can come into the team comfortably when needed.