Hibs away, Fred

CB

6 minutes ago, killie1961 said:

just under 900

Steward told me on the way in to “just sit wherever you like, we’re only expecting 400-500 Killie fans.” Told him it would be double that, glad I was proved right. God knows where they got that idea, but it’s not the first time our travelling support has been massively underestimated.

2 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

Great away support considering the fact it was bollock-shrinkingly cold.

Our away support is right on a par with what Hearts and Hibs bring to us. For a provincial club, that should be talked about in the media a lot more than it is.

I take it Hibs count all the STs in the attendance figure ... apparently there was over 16k there today despite the big gaps in the home end and 3000 empty seats in the Soith Stand.

Awful first half with SOD being the only one who looked interested. Last thirty minutes was more like it however. Far too many players having off games and, dare I say it, a few players who really aren't good enough for a side chasing European football.

Great character however and a winnable game on Wednesday night. As a side issue, Dyer's contract is up at the end of the season and he has to be retained as a matter of urgency!!

3 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Awful first half with SOD being the only one who looked interested. Last thirty minutes was more like it however. Far too many players having off games and, dare I say it, a few players who really aren't good enough for a side chasing European football.

Great character however and a winnable game on Wednesday night. As a side issue, Dyer's contract is up at the end of the season and he has to be retained as a matter of urgency!!

Definitely