Saints home, Fred

CB

28 minutes ago, historyman said:

Divine right? No, but there should be clear expectation that we should be able to beat them at home and a real sense of disappointment if we don’t. We shouldn’t be happy with a point in a game like this. 

It doesn't mean that we'll necessarily struggle in our next five games either though, which was the point of my post. 

• CB unpinned this topic
3 minutes ago, Richaway said:

Strange substitutions imo

First sub should of been brophy off for Thomas and millar should of been moved into the middle.

Disagree. The first 2 were correct. Maybe Burke should have went off instead of Millar since he looked tired all 2nd half. Third sub was the weirdest. 0-0 against joint bottom of the league and we take off our striker and bring on a winger ?

4 minutes ago, fraz65 said:

I've been a Killie fan for over thirty years. That wasn't even in the top 10%. 

It was the worst in the past three years imo. Hearts was one of the best in that time. Rough with the smooth.

Better than just about every game in the lost years between Kenny and SC.

Edited by NorfolkG

Worse performance of season imo.. Far too many players not at it at all.. Only player to get pass marks was nico.. Wit the f**ks happened to sod... Just kicks the ball up park to noc**t.. Frustratin man... Dicker and power i thought were far too slow tonight . lackadaisical all over the park... We actually made the team sittin in 12th look good.. St johnstone will be gutted they never got 3 points and so they should...

6 minutes ago, Boabkfc19 said:

Worse performance of season imo.. Far too many players not at it at all.. Only player to get pass marks was nico.. Wit the f**ks happened to sod... Just kicks the ball up park to noc**t.. Frustratin man... Dicker and power i thought were far too slow tonight . lackadaisical all over the park... We actually made the team sittin in 12th look good.. St johnstone will be gutted they never got 3 points and so they should...

Nico was absolutely f**king rotten. 

Is that four 0-0s at home this season against teams we would see as weaker opposition Hamilton and hibs in LC and county and St J

Cannot wait for AA to go out and get a creative player in January. 

To be fair to him, all the best managers and teams build a team around a strong base and I believe that’s what AA is doing. Hopefully he signs a baller in January.