Livi Away

Geronimo

34 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

Don’t have to drive to this tomorrow, does anyone know if the pub at the stadium lets in away fans?

From footballgroundguide.com (nb not always 100% up to date)

At the ground itself located behind the South Stand is the  Almondvale Suite, which normally admits visiting supporters. George Hobbs informs me, 'The Lime Kiln pub located near to the stadium on Almondvale Boulevard, was quite popular on my last visit'. This pub which is part of the 'Hungry Horse' chain also derives meals. Whilst up at the nearby Livingston Designer Outler retail park, there is a Wetherspoons pub, called the Newyearfield. However no football colours are allowed to be displayed inside the pub. Further on inside the Almondvale Shopping Centre is a pub called the Paraffin Lamp.

3 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

Thanks for the info.

Can you get tickets today from the club shop or is it online only?

Tickets are also available to buy in person at our Rugby Park Ticket Office (located at the outside corner of the Moffat Stand) Monday – Friday 10am – 12pm & 1–4pm

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It's the s**test away day in the league by a mile.

Dreadful. Their ticket pricing is a joke. There's nothing decent pub-wise near the stadium. Livingston don't have a particularly great home support so in terms of atmosphere you're not looking at much there either. I'm not one for calling for certain teams to be relegated usually but I'd happily see the back of Livingston.

Although AA talked about ringing the changes the defence and central midfield don't really have alternatives. Rory starting and possibly Dom Thomas up front. Sow and Jackson need to make an impact soon if they are hoping to stay at Killie after January. If they can't score against Livi, Ross County, and St. Mirren not much point keeping them. 

Prices for this type of game are ridiculous and the reason why attendances are so poor for our family of 4 to go so near xmas is far too expensive aand I hope someone in authority of our game ( though I doubt it) realises that pricing is a major issue for supporters of all clubs even the twisted sisters.