Livi away, Fred.

CB

Can we take Gary Holt back on the team bus as AA should be ashamed to show face at Rugby Park not just for this performance but for the last few s**t performances where we rode our luck..54 years supporting at Rugby Park and yes I have seen many rubbish teams the difference is now we have expectations..

• CB unpinned this topic

Quite a few on here have referenced the 3-0 v Hearts as if that performance was excellent and all is/was going great.

We took advantage of a really poor set-up by McPhee in the first 15 mins. Once they changed it was as it's been regularly this season...fairly poor stuff. 

I hope the wilfully blind punters are slowly starting to regain their sight. 

Edited by Candygram for mongo

3 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

Agreed, but improvements will be made and I can see us finishing comfortably in 5th or 6th. Give him a summer with a proper back office structure, next season is exciting. We missed out on a number of signings in the summer due to mistakes made behind the scenes.

I have every faith that we have the best coach in the league. He just needs to be supported

Very bold statement. 

Just now, red_dug said:

This has been coming for weeks.

Disappointed in our "support " today. I'm far from a happy clapper but some of the complaints and shouts were nothing short of embarrassing today. All through the first half too.

Pathetic.

I see folk posting this nonsense all the time. Why can’t folk show their displeasure? Fine to give out and accept praise but don’t dare say anything against them when they’re gutless 

This problem has been in front of us since the first SPL game... No options up front, never replaced Stewart or Jones. With no scouting or backroom organisation we just didn't recruit ANY talent in an attacking sense. This is not AA's fault... It's the boards. They need to back him heavily in January. With at least an attacking midfielder and a center forward or we will end up slipping right down the league with Motherwell, Aberdeen, Hibs miles ahead us.

I see comments about board room fighting and AA away... Is he quitting or being fired? We sold our best player, no recruitment (not AA's fault imo)... Our squad problem has been here for 12 months since the Stewart fiasco... We need our board to step up and back the team

11 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

Agreed, but improvements will be made and I can see us finishing comfortably in 5th or 6th. Give him a summer with a proper back office structure, next season is exciting. We missed out on a number of signings in the summer due to mistakes made behind the scenes.

I have every faith that we have the best coach in the league. He just needs to be supported

Best coach in the league? He's not even best coach at rugby park

1 minute ago, CDM1992 said:

I see folk posting this nonsense all the time. Why can’t folk show their displeasure? Fine to give out and accept praise but don’t dare say anything against them when they’re gutless 

I agree to an extent, never missed a player though constant for 90 minutes and long before we were behind.

Young boys as well, not the old codgers who usually get the blame.

1 minute ago, drmurray said:

This problem has been in front of us since the first SPL game... No options up front, never replaced Stewart or Jones. With no scouting or backroom organisation we just didn't recruit ANY talent in an attacking sense. This is not AA's fault... It's the boards. They need to back him heavily in January. With at least an attacking midfielder and a center forward or we will end up slipping right down the league with Motherwell, Aberdeen, Hibs miles ahead us.

I see comments about board room fighting and AA away... Is he quitting or being fired? We sold our best player, no recruitment (not AA's fault imo)... Our squad problem has been here for 12 months since the Stewart fiasco... We need our board to step up and back the team

Who do u think we could bring in to replace jones or stewart

6 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

Bold? There are folk hinting that Alessio is almost out the door 2 weeks after heaping praise on him for beating Hearts. It's bipolar this season. One week folk are raving about Millar and want him to start, the next they never want to see him in a Killie shirt again. It's almost as if our fans have forgotten what it was like before SC arrived

Bold regarding Alessio being the best in the league. Arguably no the best in the dugout. 

Players too blame in my opinion. 

22 minutes ago, RayD said:

Weekend ruined... I want to hear more than "need to work harder"

Is it wrong of me to think we shouldn't be getting gubbed by the Livi's and Hamiltons of this league?

No, it's not. But some will see you as "entitled" for having that opinion. Which is just nonsense. 

I want to hear more than "we need to work harder" too. We don't need to work harder, we need to bring in someone who is capable of finding the net. GK/defence/midfield - all strong. Yes, they can have a lapse some games, but generally they are strong. 

What's not strong, is our ability to score goals. You can only keep teams at bay for so long, if you can't score then you can't win. Teams are figuring us out now, and our results are telling. 

Edited by jesper

1 minute ago, bute-killiefan said:

Incredible

Sadly he’s right and time will tell. These results show that the players are off the mark mentally. Don’t think they won’t be trying but don’t believe in what he’s saying because ‘apparently’ he’s a dud. No one wants to hear that. Especially those who hired him. We all wanted something new and better. We all know we need three attacking players but also a team giving every bit of energy to each other and their manager. That ain’t going to happen sadly. 

Don’t even believe a new batch of strikers would help tbh. Whilst brophy is not the best striker we’ve ever had (by a long shot) he does have aspects of his game that are important for us. Rather than signing a full bench of strikers we need some creativity badly. Eremenko got Connor sammon 18 gold and a move to the premier league in 6 months! Stewart got brophy 10 goals in the short time he was here as well. 

Are the happy clappers eyes open yet? Imo this has been coming for a while, I will always want Kilmarnock to win. I also still hope angelo succeeds. It can't be an easy task going to a foreign country without speaking the language and being successful in his first substantial managerial job, but its not happening at the moment and the product we've got is not good to watch.