Livi away, Fred.

CB

9 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

The same s**te that was spouted at the beginning of the season that went quiet after we went on the run without conceding?

Everyone is always positive when we win... I back the manager as he hasn't been really given a chance with 1 striker who doesn't score many goals.

The concern around the players.. I have never heard 1 of them praise the manager in any interview.  Even on Killie TV...  Under Clark every interview with players highlighted his contribution. They don't have to like AA but they do need to try.

If we lose AA (quits/fired) who seriously would do better given the resources we have right now.

We need to get behind AA and the team and do our bit.. The players need to the same. 

Bowie and the board need to do their job and open the piggy bank for investment in playing staff

Just now, Souleycouley93 said:

Arguably no the best in the dugout.

Based on what?

When Alessio was brought in, he identified players, but was let down by the club when it came to securing them before resorting to signing a striker on loan from the league below us. The club took too long, but have now acted. He needs to be supported now.

Clarke took on a lot of responsibility in areas a head coach shouldn't have to. Alessio is a coach, who has coached at the very highest level in Europe. It astounds me that folk are wanting him out under these circumstances.

2 minutes ago, drmurray said:

Everyone is always positive when we win... I back the manager as he hasn't been really given a chance with 1 striker who doesn't score many goals.

The concern around the players.. I have never heard 1 of them praise the manager in any interview.  Even on Killie TV...  Under Clark every interview with players highlighted his contribution. They don't have to like AA but they do need to try.

If we lose AA (quits/fired) who seriously would do better given the resources we have right now.

We need to get behind AA and the team and do our bit.. The players need to the same. 

Bowie and the board need to do their job and open the piggy bank for investment in playing staff

10/10.

Although the comments on the manager. It seemed like every interview the players took, they were asked about Clarke as a manager. Even now they are still asked

I’m willing to wait and see what happens in January . The board need to allow AA to recruit the players he sees are necessary . If that doesn’t happen I think we can surmise that they aren’t supporting him . If this turns out to be the root cause of the alleged boardroom bust up then I think we can safely say that collectively the board have cocked this season up massively . 

32 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

I stand by what I said, we haven’t actually improved in an attacking sense since CQ. 

Recruitment has been abysmal and that’s stems right from the top. But we as a fickle bunch will blame one man anyway.

Rory McKenzie?

I apologise, just trying to make light of the situation

3 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

Based on what?

When Alessio was brought in, he identified players, but was let down by the club when it came to securing them before resorting to signing a striker on loan from the league below us. The club took too long, but have now acted. He needs to be supported now.

Clarke took on a lot of responsibility in areas a head coach shouldn't have to. Alessio is a coach, who has coached at the very highest level in Europe. It astounds me that folk are wanting him out under these circumstances.

Angelo and the players both deserve pelters. Not been good enough for a few weeks. 1 win in 7 against a manager less Hearts. The board and recruitment or lack of can take the blame but the style of football we play is down to the manager. We were lumping the ball aimlessly at Brophy. We have no intensity or idea what to do in the final third. Our best player is 36 year old and can’t cope with the amount of games. Fans standards have been elevated and rightly so. Losing 3-0 to Livingston isn’t good enough. Players straight off to their Christmas night out after it. Alessio might be good at setting out cones as a number 2 but I don’t know if he has the leadership and tactical nous to make changes at the right times. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt see who he brings in January time. We were dominated today that’s not like us the last few seasons.

Can't believe people are taking about sacking the manager. What is he to be sacked for? We currently sitting in a position which is above our average for the time that I have been watching Killie and that's without having a decent striker in his squad.

It been clear for months what we need and i'm sure that Fowler will have been well informed of what Alessio believes he needs to get the squad firing on all cylinders. The fact is Millar has been a major disappointment, you can argue all you want about him being a young player but if he wants to make it at Liverpool then he needs to step up when he gets the chance here. Brophy for all his hard work is an isolated figure most of the time and tends to rush his chances.

For folk saying they would take Holt have a look at Livi this was their first win in nine. Hardly a glowing stat to make a recommendation off of. If  we are sitting here in March outside the top six and still struggling to score then maybe the manager can come under question. 

Let’s be honest results have been papering over the cracks all season, we were getting results despite playing the most boring football which made it bearable now performances are similar or worse and we are losing which puts a totally different spin on it , it simply hasn’t been good enough by all departments of club since season started.

Seems a bit of both in terms of management and recruitment at the moment. 

I hope this past week means a rethink and maybe two up top against County or a different approach. 

Alessio definitely needs time to address a sticky spell - it happens to me he best of managers. 

But we have to get it right. Difficult to see where our next win comes from looking at the fixtures. 

Shocking display again today and yet again it is so obvious the lack of quality in forward areas and creativity

Also obvious other Managers have sussed out our way of playing .

Close down Dicker early and we have noone else who shows for the ball ..

And we then have to try aimless long balls 

2 minutes ago, Rosskfc70 said:

Let’s be honest results have been papering over the cracks all season, we were getting results despite playing the most boring football which made it bearable now performances are similar or worse and we are losing which puts a totally different spin on it , it simply hasn’t been good enough by all departments of club since season started.

The difference is you’re all actually admitting to it now instead of having a go at people voicing their concerns and red dotting them to oblivion without actually offering a counter

6 minutes ago, skygod said:

Is motivation not a big part of a manager's job?

Big difference between coaching and managing and the managing is where Alessio is maybe not up to scratch, he seems to find it hard to change things during games, (limited personnel don't help).

Edited by GCM

There has been something wrong at the club all season. The European farce was the start and should have sent massive warning signs right in to the boardroom. Results picked up, but we have also been papering over cracks. The lack of goals is extremely worrying, but our saving grace was we weren't conceeding either, but that is not the case now. There has been constant rumours of unrest within the playing squad and boardroom. After the brilliance of last season we haven't kicked on at all, and are miles behind where we were. Sad thing is, i don't think there is a quick fix. Steve Clarke worked wonders, we desperately need that again 

Don't like hearing we've been out fought as that's not usually the case even when we've been poor for season after season. That seems to be happening a lot lately. We have an ageing team and I fear we need five in midfield to cover the ground. That leaves Brophy isolated and leaves us scoring very few goals. Then eventually the defence begins to creak............!