Livi away, Fred.

CB

1 minute ago, GCM said:

Big difference between coaching and managing and the managing is where Alessio is maybe not up to scratch, he seems to find it hard to change things during games, (limited personnel don't help).

It's understandable that coaching is his strength but we need a manager - someone who does scouting, recruitment, PR, motivation and all the other things a manager at our rank of club has to do.

I would say though that making substitutions and game-management are things that a good coach should be all over. 

2 minutes ago, skygod said:

It's understandable that coaching is his strength but we need a manager - someone who does scouting, recruitment, PR, motivation and all the other things a manager at our rank of club has to do.

I would say though that making substitutions and game-management are things that a good coach should be all over. 

Its the same subs every week though never anything different

46 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Which players? 

Dunno if you're serious. Players didn't look remotely interested. 

I’m deadly serious mate, on Wednesday we were watching the ball pick up pace from being almost stopped, then the one that pulled up in the far corner as our whole team had stopped, both of these instances due to plastic surface and gale force winds, many of our players looked bemused at what was going on, Keeper, Bruce, Niko,  DelFabro, Mo, Millar were definitely struggling, today would have been no different and there is no doubt it has an effect on a professional footballers form if they are looking for something strange happening in front of them.

Also, I’m sure you can confirm, but I heard something tonight that we have not won In Livingston for 13 years, lots of teams seem to have problems there. So all the snarling of teeth can be based upon one game at Rugby Park against St Johnstone, a game renowned for its Meh value. 
Give it a few weeks all will be well again.

1 minute ago, killie billies pal said:

I’m deadly serious mate, on Wednesday we were watching the ball pick up pace from being almost stopped, then the one that pulled up in the far corner as our whole team had stopped, both of these instances due to plastic surface and gale force winds, many of our players looked bemused at what was going on, Keeper, Bruce, Niko,  DelFabro, Mo, Millar were definitely struggling, today would have been no different and there is no doubt it has an effect on a professional footballers form if they are looking for something strange happening in front of them.

Also, I’m sure you can confirm, but I heard something tonight that we have not won In Livingston for 13 years, lots of teams seem to have problems there. So all the snarling of teeth can be based upon one game at Rugby Park against St Johnstone, a game renowned for its Meh value. 

Weve been pretty poor for weeks though mate even when we win  apart from hearts

1 hour ago, bute-killiefan said:

It's been glaringly obvious since the start of the season that we have been missing genuine attacking options other than Brophy.

For me, it's about putting as many points on the board until January and bring in reinforcements. The signing of Fowler gives me confidence that we will address this

Since the end of last season

18 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

Gale force wind and plastic pitch didny seem to bother Livi too much tbf

12 minutes ago, Big sexy said:

Weve been pretty poor for weeks though mate even when we win  apart from hearts

Agree with this 100%.......... most of our home games this season (apart from huns, hibs and hearts) imho our visitors have played  better football than us, but we've managed to grind out positive results on most occasions.

15 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

All this hand-wringing is f**king tiresome.

Poor performance, unquestionably. End of days, with Board in-fighting, terrible manager and dreadful squad? Do me a f**king favour.

The sense of entitlement on here alarming. And embarrassing.

Spot on

20 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

We have been poor for weeks, hearts performance aside. 

The tactics are horrendous and I’ve enjoyed one game of football this season. If he was to be sacked tonight I wouldn’t feel even slightly sad. 

Take it you didn’t enjoy many games last 2 seasons then? Basically the Same tactics and we s**tshowed our way to a lot of points last season. 

We did have a creative spark last season in Stewart and mulumbu but they didn’t start the season. We were very poor in attack Without them.  

1 hour ago, bute-killiefan said:

Clarke took on a lot of responsibility in areas a head coach shouldn't have to. Alessio is a coach, who has coached at the very highest level in Europe. It astounds me that folk are wanting him out under these circumstances.

Steve Clarke was never our head coach. He was our manager. Big difference.

If Alessio is under the impression he his head coach then someone needs to have words with him pretty sharpish.

I'm not panicking, we are probably five wins away from staying in the league - always the first objective for a club like Kilmarnock. Staged targets was always what was preached over the last two seasons, it shouldn't change now, so let's get those wins and move onto the next target.

What I do fear, is not the manager losing the dressing room, but that he never had it and that eventually telling over the season.

Even when things were going well this season, the club has never seemed to be a happy place. Personally, I think the rumours springing up tonight about Alessio's jacket being on a shaky nail are bollocks. The constant drip of talk of unrest, no praise for the manager from the payers, missed targets in the summer, big pressure to bring players in over January is more of a worry.