Livi away, Fred.

CB

9 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Neither played well today, but to say Del Fabro has been found out a lot recently?

You're a knee jerk reactionist who needs to put the crack pipe down son. 

He has though. 

I’m not really making a big deal out of it, it was Fraz that brought those two players up, but I stand by it. 

He was poor midweek, today and goal aside, was poor against hibs. 

His distribution is rotten and positioning is questionable. 

Just now, andy123 said:

wish I didnt have to say it!!!!!! But told you so manager not good enough 2 games of footy against livi and st Johnston no goals hardly any shots on goal. Time for a new manager he was never the man for the job am afraid 

Suppose those games we won had a different manager. Stop this nonsense. It’s embarrassing. Then again, that doesn’t seem to stop you does it? 

8 minutes ago, andy123 said:

wish I didnt have to say it!!!!!! But told you so manager not good enough 2 games of footy against livi and st Johnston no goals hardly any shots on goal. Time for a new manager he was never the man for the job am afraid 

You had that saved in your drafts? 
Get a f**king life. We are 5th in the league with the January transfer window coming up. Chill.

9 minutes ago, Loudoun Killie said:

Utter garbage, he totally nullified the big cart horse Ikpeazu against Hearts. Niko is a superb signing.

Absolutely. One of the best performers this season. A really positive attacking threat, defensively sound.

A couple of poorer games and people are fainting in the aisles.

Says a lot that we have kept in the top 6 whilst having so poor a goal scoring record compared to other teams around us , AA has shuffled around the front 3 places but none of them apart from Burke has contributed enough in terms of goals and/or creating chances for others .....there doesn’t seem either any kind of combination that has looked like they can play well together 

showed again today was little sign of any link up between Millar and Brophy nor that they know how each other plays ......

Sorry are we bottom of the league, are we 11th... Are we 10th no, are we 9th, are we 8th.. If there is this much hysteria we must be in big relegation trouble. What's that we're 5th. 5th people.. 

Some people need to get a grip. That was our first defeat in 5 games. We have only had 1 Defeat at home. 

Yes we have been poor the last few games. But that was our first defeat. Yes it was a howler. We do need to seriously pick up the performances but suggesting AA is a dud is a bit premature. A few good attacking options in January and we'll be fine. I think also a week on the training pitch will also help massively 

Edited by kfc_superteam

6 minutes ago, andy123 said:

but we have been playing crap all season. Too defensive at home playing 3 defensive midfielders all the time 

Agree AAs problem is he is one dimesional wee would have the the same tactics wether it was winton rovers at home or real madrid away. Fear of defeat fear of failure is whats holding us back were not taking the game too the smaller teams

4 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

Sorry are we bottom of the league, are we 11th... Are we 10th no, are we 9th, are we 8th.. If there is this much hysteria we must be in big relegation trouble. What's that we're 5th. 5th people.. 

Some people need to get a grip. That was our first defeat in 5 games. We have only had 1 Defeat at home. 

Yes we have been poor the last few games. But that was our first defeat. Yes it was a howler. We do need to seriously pick up the performances but suggesting AA is a dud is a bit premature. A few good attacking options in January and we'll be fine. I think also a week on the training pitch will also help massively 

he knew we needed a few good attacking options in the last window but he brought in sow and Jackson!

Defo not pushing the panic button. We have done so well to be 5th with the upheaval and lack of signings. Getting found out a bit now but think we all seen this coming. January is huge. 

I hate to say this but Millar has been such a disappointment for me. Maybe expected too much but really thought he'd light up the league. Possibly a victim of playing in the most negative Killie team this century. 

1 hour ago, skygod said:

You might want to look away now.....

It's the cluelessness, the admission that he has not got a f**king clue what went wrong today that does my head in.

Here's my ten pence worth. It was wet and the fall was skidding off the surface really fast.  Livi adapted their game to the conditions but we tried to play possession football that was never going to work in the conditions and did not have a plan B.

I could pick out individuals for special criticism but the inability to change the system was at the heart of it.

As plenty have said dreadfull performance today not one player performed everyone of them could have been subbed. We all now where the main problem lies think I'm correct but has an attacking player had s decent shot on goal in last three games. It was crying out for a change today at half time not sure why we had to wait until 2 down by that time it was too late. Need a big performance next week but still great to be in top 6 would have taken that at start of season.