Livi away, Fred.

CB

1 hour ago, NorfolkG said:

All this hand-wringing is f**king tiresome.

Poor performance, unquestionably. End of days, with Board in-fighting, terrible manager and dreadful squad? Do me a f**king favour.

The sense of entitlement on here alarming. And embarrassing.

Are we not allowed nowadays to say we are playing s**te

41 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Take it you didn’t enjoy many games last 2 seasons then? Basically the Same tactics and we s**tshowed our way to a lot of points last season. 

We did have a creative spark last season in Stewart and mulumbu but they didn’t start the season. We were very poor in attack Without them.  

The tactics really aren’t similar at all. 

Clarke played fast counter attacking football.

Alessio-ball is slower than a week in the jail. 

3 minutes ago, troonkilliefan said:

Muza 1962 and jam1869 - if you are members of the Trust you might want to get along to the meeting on Weds night and ask Cathy J if there has been any boardroom issues

Better still ask Kathy if we have identified any signing targets for January... I don't care if the board argue (could be a good sign of some passion to get better and not just sit back) I care about the team on the pitch. 

14 minutes ago, superfan said:

Its slower because we do not have the quality in offensive positions.

Agree - it gets forgotten that we looked nowhere near scoring in a lot of games under Clarke. Jones/Mulumbu/Stewart doing things a level up got us over the line on quite a few occasions. 

Look the football being played isn't good and there are no Stewart's ,Jones or Mullumba in the squad .Plenty of workmen like players but none who get you excited when they get in the ball .Even an over the hill pie eater could get you expecting something when he got th ball in the box .Defenseve workman like football just doesn't cut it with Killie fans and that's what we are getting .Maybe it due to the squad he has but his signing have hardly been exciting and some reek of desperation .Will certinly have to bring in better players come January and I fear the finger is already on the trigger 

1 hour ago, KillieBus said:

Steve Clarke was never our head coach. He was our manager. Big difference.

If Alessio is under the impression he his head coach then someone needs to have words with him pretty sharpish.

I'm not panicking, we are probably five wins away from staying in the league - always the first objective for a club like Kilmarnock. Staged targets was always what was preached over the last two seasons, it shouldn't change now, so let's get those wins and move onto the next target.

What I do fear, is not the manager losing the dressing room, but that he never had it and that eventually telling over the season.

Even when things were going well this season, the club has never seemed to be a happy place. Personally, I think the rumours springing up tonight about Alessio's jacket being on a shaky nail are bollocks. The constant drip of talk of unrest, no praise for the manager from the payers, missed targets in the summer, big pressure to bring players in over January is more of a worry.

Absolutely spot on 

The sense of entitlement and clear amnesia from some is shocking. 3/4 years ago we were shipping 4/5 at home to the likes of Patrick and Ross County. Today was not a good result we can all agree on that but forgetting where we have been in the not so distant past leads to fans thinking we are world beaters and abusing players constantly. The knock-on effect this has is detrimental to us as a fan base and to the team on the park. 

No one’s saying you can’t say it was rubbish today, of course it was. But, don’t forget what we’ve had to deal with previously. 

2 minutes ago, jh2633 said:

The sense of entitlement and clear amnesia from some is shocking. 3/4 years ago we were shipping 4/5 at home to the likes of Patrick and Ross County. Today was not a good result we can all agree on that but forgetting where we have been in the not so distant past leads to fans thinking we are world beaters and abusing players constantly. The knock-on effect this has is detrimental to us as a fan base and to the team on the park. 

No one’s saying you can’t say it was rubbish today, of course it was. But, don’t forget what we’ve had to deal with previously. 

This, we were nowhere near the level we have been.  BUT lets be honest three years ago we were certs to go down and had been bottom 3 or 4 for the previous 4 years to that, and had been in a downward spiral for easily 10 years before that. 

And we are sitting 5th for f**k sake.  Everyone calm the fk down and get a grip.  Weve been horrible to watch for 3 years but effective, this is a blip a longish blip, but a blip all the same.

The last two games have been the worst performances I’ve seen from a Kilmarnock team in the last 3 seasons. We can all have bad days but when the team didn’t show any heart, fight or pride for the shirt it doesn’t sit well with me.

Although I don’t agree with hurling abuse at the players, get behind them for the 90 minutes, as Steve Clarke said, together we are stronger!