Dingwall Bus

Squirrelhumper

• CB pinned this topic
7 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

I'm down voting that comment because there's been enough publicity about mental illness recently to know it isn't a joke. 

I'm pretty sure that Fudger didn't mean it in that context. Mental illness is a dreadful condition, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Not that I have many enemies.

1 hour ago, EKX16 said:

I'm pretty sure that Fudger didn't mean it in that context. Mental illness is a dreadful condition, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Not that I have many enemies.

Can’t believe I’m explaining myself to the original comment but for the avoidance of doubt, I don’t view mental illness as funny (I have suffered previously myself), however people downgrading SH for organising a bus for Dingwall to support our team can only be explained as folk taking the piss OR some kind of mental condition......or something else entirely if it’s easier.....Christ alive, folk need to lighten up a little (again, not mocking mental health) 

13 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Can’t believe I’m explaining myself to the original comment but for the avoidance of doubt, I don’t view mental illness as funny (I have suffered previously myself), however people downgrading SH for organising a bus for Dingwall to support our team can only be explained as folk taking the piss OR some kind of mental condition......or something else entirely if it’s easier.....Christ alive, folk need to lighten up a little (again, not mocking mental health) 

Ok. Have an upvote to make up for my downvote.

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Still a dozen or so seats left if anyone is looking.

Heading to Dingwall on Saturday from Forfar area. Car to Dundee, train to Perth, change for train to Inverness, change for train to Dingwall. Unfortunately there is a two and a half hour wait after the game, before I can get the train south. 

Any chance of a lift from Dingwall  to Perth ( Broxden Roundabout) ?

14 minutes ago, angus said:

Heading to Dingwall on Saturday from Forfar area. Car to Dundee, train to Perth, change for train to Inverness, change for train to Dingwall. Unfortunately there is a two and a half hour wait after the game, before I can get the train south. 

If you don't get a lift, bus to Inverness then 18:45 train to Perth. 

15 hours ago, angus said:

Aye mate, that should be no issue.

We need to stop for a wee stop at Aviemore ( I think) on way back as driver can't do full journey without stopping for a break but no probs dropping you at Perth.