New Songs

Monty97

We had some great songs going when Clarke was still here and they seemed to get the crowd and the team going. We need to move on and get some new stuff to liven up the tried and tested. I'm not sure who the lads are that normally come up with the new stuff but hopefully they will be on here so let's see if we can come up with something new. Rather than just say we need something new I'm going to make a suggestion and would encourage others to do the same, who knows we might come up with something that is catchy, makes sense and is easy to remember and for everyone to join in. I think the St Mirren fans nailed it with the Obika tune to Tequila, a tune everyone knows and dead simple. Celtic and Motherwell seem to have claimed the Gerry CInnamon discoland thing so what about this to his "Belter" singalong? Appreciate if someone could attach the video as a reference to the tune for those who don't know it.

We are the Killie
Different from the rest
We play at fortress Rugby Park
And our pies are the best
We hate the old firm
And the Ayr United too
You'll Never Take the Killie
We're the boys in white and blue
-  We are the Killie

You guessed it, rained aff today! Amateur attempt, good tune though if someone could come up with better words.

5 hours ago, Monty97 said:

We had some great songs going when Clarke was still here and they seemed to get the crowd and the team going. We need to move on and get some new stuff to liven up the tried and tested. I'm not sure who the lads are that normally come up with the new stuff but hopefully they will be on here so let's see if we can come up with something new. Rather than just say we need something new I'm going to make a suggestion and would encourage others to do the same, who knows we might come up with something that is catchy, makes sense and is easy to remember and for everyone to join in. I think the St Mirren fans nailed it with the Obika tune to Tequila, a tune everyone knows and dead simple. Celtic and Motherwell seem to have claimed the Gerry CInnamon discoland thing so what about this to his "Belter" singalong? Appreciate if someone could attach the video as a reference to the tune for those who don't know it.

We are the Killie
Different from the rest
We play at fortress Rugby Park
And our pies are the best
We hate the old firm
And the Ayr United too
You'll Never Take the Killie
We're the boys in white and blue
-  We are the Killie

You guessed it, rained aff today! Amateur attempt, good tune though if someone could come up with better words.

Decent effort.could do a fair bit of a bounce to that 

On 12/10/2019 at 2:24 PM, stewarty66 said:

2 Unlimited No Limits? 

Substitute Mo for No and El Makrini for There’s no limits? 

I hate the way we sing Angelo the same way the Huns sing Alfredo. Wouldn't it be better to sing Angelo Alessio to the tune of Mambo Italiano? 

I'm no John Lennon obviously....

perfect, Keep it simple, not loads words for folk to stumble over, bouncey tune, the perfect football chant