RossCo away, Fred

CB

3 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Joke it’s time aa goes now clearly something is wrong go now before it’s to late time billy Bowie pulls the trigger get Alex dyer in for the rest of the season and get back to what we are good at

What is wrong is that we don't have goalscorers so the pressure is always on the defence not to concede. AA has to source attacking options because at the moment we don't have any. 

1 minute ago, Killie lad said:

Panicking ha, Alessio has taken a top 3 team and got them put out of Europe by a Welsh mob, out the cup against a terrible Hibs team, 1 win in 8, barely clinging on to top 6, toothless, painful to watch, average defensively considering. No signings to address any of our issues, sticking to the same formation and tactics every week. He's piss poor

can't disagree with much there

2 minutes ago, BluenwhiteARMY said:

Brutal. Changes needed. Close to being the same squad minus 2 or 3 players clarke had. No excuses, bye bye alessio for me...

As much as the performances are s**te, you must not be very good at counting if you think the squad is the same as last year less 2 or 3 players. 

14 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

So play for a draw? He changed the attack not the defence. Get real. 

Yes you change the attackers for defensive players(not attacking players) when playing for a draw away from home ina. Very tight game

Rory covered every blade of grass it sounded like. He Brought on MEM who’s form has fallen off recently is a mistake. I would have pulled off an attacker (even Millar first) for a defensive mid or put Bruce on to shore it up the last 5 mins before Rory came off we were under pressure needed to slow the game down. Then made the last two changes to kill the game and stop the momentum.at 89-90 mins .. Rory coming off was a mistake especially for MEM. 
no win in 8 has to be under pressure. 

Edited by Spitfire

3 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

What is wrong is that we don't have goalscorers so the pressure is always on the defence not to concede. AA has to source attacking options because at the moment we don't have any. 

Attacking options he brings in sow and Jackson st Claire who have all been rubbish those signings are Killie of old we were on the up and all he has done is make us bang average 

2 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Attacking options he brings in sow and Jackson st Claire who have all been rubbish those signings are Killie of old we were on the up and all he has done is make us bang average 

You do realise we can only sign dross late in or outwith the transfer window?

AA deserves time. Club made a c*nt of it in the summer for umpteen off field reasons but seem to be putting it right now.

7 minutes ago, Killie lad said:

Panicking ha, Alessio has taken a top 3 team and got them put out of Europe by a Welsh mob, out the cup against a terrible Hibs team, 1 win in 8, barely clinging on to top 6, toothless, painful to watch, average defensively considering. No signings to address any of our issues, sticking to the same formation and tactics every week. He's piss poor

Can’t disagree with that, his time is quickly running out for me, even when we win it’s brutal to watch, other than against hearts we have been poor all season. 

We need to try something different. Weve played the 4-5-1/ 4-3-3 religiously for 3 seasons now. Teams have clocked it. Without a playmaker we can be too pedestrian and all our play goes wide. Worked against hearts but we were quick at playing the ball

I’d start with 2 up top next game. Sow and brophy. Mckenzie and Burke on wings. 

3 minutes ago, Killie lad said:

2 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

can't disagree with much there

Aye you can. 

The top three team lost Mulumbu, Jones and Taylor, something I doubt any club outwith the old firm has the funds to reliably replace like for the like. 

The Hibs defeat was on penalties and they are a good side. 

Over the peice we've been far from average defensively - we've been very good before Findlay got injured. 

The players brought in have been decent and the one who's disappointed we would all have signed - can't criticise him for that. 

For our budget we are about where we should be. 

You either think he deserves a transfer window or he doesn't. I think he does. But my worry is that there is something behind the scenes that shows in our lack of spark.

A striker and a creative player and we win those games v Hibs, Accies, County at home, St Johnstone no danger. 

It's a bit grim, but I think the club is more to blame for the time taken to appoint and the shambles behind the scenes for transfers. 

1 minute ago, Neilly said:

Is that the manager's fault or because we didn't have a scouting system in place, I don't know  ? 

The attacking options have been an issue since the end of last season. It was not sorted in the summer, and the likes of Sow and Jackson were somewhat of a panic signing, (maybe they would work out,maybe not) they clearly have not. The January window is important now, with the homework being done right now to sort out who is going and who is staying.

AA is under pressure no doubt about it and with 3 games until the break there looks like more to come.